Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution and Islam
Evolution and Islam
Islam is fully compatible with evolution.

"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate." Quran 7 :11
Allah created the species and than gave us human shape. He created first and then gave shape.

Quran 71:14
"'Seeing that it is He that has created you in diverse stages?

Quran 71: 17
"'And Allah has produced you from the earth growing (gradually),

Quran 76: 28
We have created them and strengthened their forms, and when We will, We can change their likenesses with [complete] alteration."

Quran 64:3
"He created the heavens and earth in truth and formed you and perfected your forms; and to Him is the [final] destination. "
RE: Evolution and Islam
Fully compatible?

Evolution doesn't have "perfect forms", it doesn't have a "destination" and most of all it doesn't have a creator.

Try again, or better yet, don't.
He perfected our forms to human beings.
(December 1, 2013 at 10:17 pm)Sleepy Wrote: He perfected our forms to human beings.

Did you even read the previous post?
(December 1, 2013 at 10:20 pm)Sejanus Wrote: Did you even read the previous post?

Theists do not read anything unless it is fictional holy text.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 1, 2013 at 10:17 pm)Sleepy Wrote: He perfected our forms to human beings.

Perfected? With all the weaknesses inherent in a fragile bipedal animal that only arose as a consequence of evolving from a quadrupedal ancestor?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Why do Muslims smell like cheese ?

Well....

[Image: 8euv2b7_1.jpg]

in some cases.
I take back everything I just said and offer my total submission to Allah...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
The human itself is not perfect only Allah is. He perfected our forms to the recognized human beings we are.

(December 1, 2013 at 11:06 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I take back everything I just said and offer my total submission to Allah...

All you have to say is

La ilaha illa Allah Muhammadun rasul Allah.

There is no god but God and Muhammad is the prophet of God.

Live life with morals, respect, kindness, humility, knowledge loving and seeking, respect for nature and animals
And you will not have any worries on the Day of Judgement. May Allah forgive us of our previous sins and continue to allow us to become better.

This world is test for the next life. The eternal life that is paradise.

Quran 71:14
"While He has created you in stages"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: Anthropomorphism and God in Islam WinterHold 15 1558 June 16, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7849 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 979 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Islam; my faith; and other faiths WinterHold 77 11369 April 30, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Islam and Women Lebneni Murtad 48 8089 March 6, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Question about Near Death Experiences and Islam? arda101 11 4068 January 23, 2017 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Islam is hostile, but there is also lots of bias from muslims and bigotry aswell Rolandson 7 2453 January 22, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Charlie Hebdo journalist sees a problem with Islam and Mohammed mralstoner 5 1354 October 22, 2016 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  The West's Response to Islam and violence...... Brian37 16 3156 May 18, 2016 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: dom.donald
  Islam and its History and Impact of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) yukapuka 161 18938 January 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon