Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free copy of the quran
Free copy of the quran
Does any one know how I can get a free copy of the Quran in English?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: Free copy of the quran
Will this do?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I thought for a moment this thread would be like the "Jew's Dilemma:" Free Ham
Every city high street at the weekend in the UK seems to be a good bet. Looks like the muslims have learned the christian technique of noise pollution aka yelling with a megaphone/PA system in the middle of a street whilst you're trying to mind your own business.
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
(December 2, 2013 at 4:24 pm)WesOlsen Wrote: Every city high street at the weekend in the UK seems to be a good bet.

Yep, just go to Luton.

(December 2, 2013 at 3:49 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Does any one know how I can get a free copy of the Quran in English?

Seriously though, they probably hand them out at local mosques.
(December 2, 2013 at 4:14 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Will this do?

Somewhat, I was looking for a physical copy, I live in a fairly small area and there is only one mosque in the area( I have not a clue where it os )
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(December 2, 2013 at 4:33 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(December 2, 2013 at 4:14 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Will this do?

Somewhat, I was looking for a physical copy, I live in a fairly small area and there is only one mosque in the area( I have not a clue where it os )

Sorry, just burned my last one.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
I was going to recommend the Skeptic's Annotated Kerrang, but the most physical thing they do is burn it.

Onto a CD.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 2, 2013 at 4:24 pm)WesOlsen Wrote: Every city high street at the weekend in the UK seems to be a good bet. Looks like the muslims have learned the christian technique of noise pollution aka yelling with a megaphone/PA system in the middle of a street whilst you're trying to mind your own business.

Birmingham on the weekend is like a parade of religious loons all looking for an audience.

The only audience they ever get are the other loons wanting to talk to them, though.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Based on previous responses from many individuals on here they don't know Islam and have never read the Quran

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 17 756 7 hours ago
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8178 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20454 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1213 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4197 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2827 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48617 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11498 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 851 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 13851 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257