Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm Argy
Hi I'm Argy
Hi there. My gamer and online name is Argy (pronounced Ah-Jee).

I've never really spoken with other atheists in my life, because I either didn't know any, or was taught to ignore them, while growing up.

I can't remember exactly how long I've been atheist as my deconversion from christianity was a slow process of about 4 or 5 years.

I'm looking forward to hearing and discussing topics in this forum.

Special hello to all the other gamers out there!
RE: Hi I'm Argy
Welcome aboard, what games do you play?
Welcome.

I misread the title of your post at first as "I'm angry," and I thought - Jesus - he's only just got here too.....

Online gaming is a mystery to me which probably makes me Agamer.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(December 3, 2013 at 9:00 am)max-greece Wrote: Online gaming is a mystery to me which probably makes me Agamer.

Not to be confused with... a gamer.

Ooh I got the joke Big Grin
Welcome Enjoy the forums.
Welcome, Argy.
(December 3, 2013 at 9:00 am)max-greece Wrote: Welcome.

I misread the title of your post at first as "I'm angry," and I thought - Jesus - he's only just got here too.....

Online gaming is a mystery to me which probably makes me Agamer.

I made the same mistake. Someone beat me!

Anywho, welcome. I'm a gaming idiot. I once owned a Nintendo NES. Other than that, Farmville 2 on Facebook if that's your kinda thing.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hello! Smile
Why you mad bro?

Wink just jokin.

Welcome
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Bong HIGH... Welcome