Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first post
My first post
Hi,

This is my first post on this forum. I think I'm agnostic, but to be honest I haven't quite figured myself out yet. My wife is atheist. Anyway, I just self-published a book. It's got adventure, romance, and religion mixed together to make what I believe is a pretty good read.

I came up with the idea for the book after listening to my co-worker lecture anyone and everyone about Jesus and god and all that other stuff I think people should keep to themselves. I'm not the confrontational type and my boss wouldn't do anything so I listened to her for a solid three months before her daily sermons were finally stopped. I coped by writing. That's what I do.

The -book advertisement info removed-. It costs $2.99 on Amazon but in exchange for an honest review I would gladly offer an interested party a free copy. Let me know at [redacted - use Private Messaging]

I've written other books and have done fairly well (no best-sellers yet) but because of the subject matter I'm struggling with marketing this particular novel.

Thank you and I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
RE: My first post
Sorry, you need to establish yourself as a member before you can post that.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 3, 2013 at 11:51 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Sorry, you need to establish yourself as a member before you can post that.

^this

Welcome Do stick around.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome
"There's always a bigger fish."
Qui-Gon Jin (Star Wars)
HIGH Bong
OH... another hit and run to sell my previous text...
bye.
Oh...that says WynnW-a-l-k-e-r. Got to get these glasses checked.

Greetings.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post athrock 19 2777 November 26, 2015 at 9:07 am
Last Post: robvalue
  My first post XAccess 25 3263 April 6, 2015 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  First things first Bad Writer 61 10891 June 30, 2013 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  obligatory first post darwindaddy 6 2403 July 9, 2009 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13