Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven is for real.(The amazingly incredible truthful story that is 100% true.)
Heaven is for real.(The amazingly incredible truthful story that is 100% true.)

I wish I could get millions of dollars for preaching bullshit. Unfortunately, my head isn't as far up my ass as it ought to be. Heaven is for real because the bible says so. Checkmate atheists.

Same sex divorce should be outlawed. #StopTheGays
RE: Heaven is for real.(The amazingly incredible truthful story that is 100% true.)
I wanna ball punch Greg Kinnear now.
RE: Heaven is for real.(The amazingly incredible truthful story that is 100% true.)
In all cases, the Bible refers to heaven as the heavens, or what is beyond the horizon. Ephesians 3 outlines the Mystery held by God from mankind, which is the fact we are not alone. There are families in heaven; powers and principalities. What part of this is unclear by the evidence?
(December 7, 2013 at 8:43 am)StrongWaters Wrote: In all cases, the Bible refers to heaven as the heavens, or what is beyond the horizon. Ephesians 3 outlines the Mystery held by God from mankind, which is the fact we are not alone. There are families in heaven; powers and principalities. What part of this is unclear by the evidence?

The part where there isn't any evidence. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(December 7, 2013 at 8:53 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 8:43 am)StrongWaters Wrote: In all cases, the Bible refers to heaven as the heavens, or what is beyond the horizon. Ephesians 3 outlines the Mystery held by God from mankind, which is the fact we are not alone. There are families in heaven; powers and principalities. What part of this is unclear by the evidence?

I think I laughed at that way harder I should have.. LOL
(December 7, 2013 at 8:53 am)Esquilax Wrote:

If I show a very small child a nickle and a dime, they choose the nickle because it is larger. When a child grows, they begin to see value that is not seen. The dime is then selected. Later, an adult will take both.

A train engineer and a friend argue over the whistle changing pitch. The engineer, traveling with the train, says the whistle is steady. The friend, seeing the train go by, says the whistle changes. Who is correct?

In our case here, you are missing the truth by only looking from one perspective. I am here now in this Atheist forum looking both ways. I choose to see the truth from both sides. You can choose to see with me by looking from my perspective and seeing that agreement can be reached if we know the excluded middle. The key to reading symbolism is in my possession. It's not difficult. I type every post I write.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Egypt is Earth, or the Temple / Template of heaven. It's the Ark. Here, it is compared to a refinery to prepare us for an inheritance. Heaven is that inheritance. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom, so we will need new robes.

The Mystery of God held in Ephesians 3 (Disclosure)

4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

---Notice that this mystery was kept in secret.

9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

---Here, we now know there is confirmation that there are rulers and authorities in heavenly realms (Galaxies).

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

---Also, there are families.

What is our inheritance?

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

---Here is the most amazing part. The flood (baptism) is happening now. The move to a new Heaven and Earth is going to happen next on our timeline. This is the 40 years in the wilderness with the Shepherd. The promised land is our destination. This happens over the next 1000 years, or the Day of the Lord.

The Bible is the Hitchhikers Guide. Deuteronomy 6 is the page we read to our next incarnation (baptism in to the waters).

20 In the future, when your son asks you, “What is the meaning of the stipulations, decrees and laws the Lord our God has commanded you?” 21 tell him: “We were slaves of Pharaoh in Egypt, but the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand. 22 Before our eyes the Lord sent signs and wonders—great and terrible—on Egypt and Pharaoh and his whole household. 23 But he brought us out from there to bring us in and give us the land he promised on oath to our ancestors. 24 The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today. 25 And if we are careful to obey all this law before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.”

---Are your ears (Grain/Seeds) opening yet? I'll keep planting if you need more.
Your analogy, as with most analogies, is inaccurate. Everything used to reach a different conclusion in your analogy can be measured, and is measured. It also has nothing to do with the truth. Each perspective you had in your example is true. The nickel is truly bigger than the dime and that will not change regardless of your perspective. The dime is worth more than the nickel and that again will not change. The whistle truly sounds different to both persons and that is the truth. It will not change because of perspectives.

Getting more perspectives isn't getting to the truth, it's just getting more perspectives. Truths are measurable and unaffected by opinions.

First of all, we see no value in the bible. You do. Quoting verses isn't evidence until you've shown that the bible is really the word of god. So you need to a) prove god, b) prove the bible is the word of god and that c) you have the right interpretation.
(December 7, 2013 at 10:23 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: ---Are your ears (Grain/Seeds) opening yet? I'll keep planting if you need more.

If I say yes, will you shut the fuck up?
And who wrote "deuteronomy?"
(December 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 10:23 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: ---Are your ears (Grain/Seeds) opening yet? I'll keep planting if you need more.

will you shut the fuck up?
I pray to our lord and savior jesus christ that he does.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mandate of Heaven atheisthunt 22 3288 February 11, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Thumbs Up Alzheimers in heaven. onlinebiker 73 7932 October 28, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2499 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Raw Story gives a voice to atheists.... Brian37 8 1599 October 17, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The One True Dog Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 20 5131 March 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The One True God thread Angrboda 11 2660 March 14, 2018 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  The One TRUE Jesus Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 6 877 March 14, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What makes your faith true? Fake Messiah 237 31601 November 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Odoital77
  If Jesus is not true Sonah 41 8754 October 9, 2017 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Can't Wait For The Day This Is True In The U.S. Minimalist 79 24838 September 13, 2017 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Godscreated