Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art and Literature?
Art and Literature?
This site lacks an art and literature section...
By that I mean art we've seen and art we've made, and literature we've read and literature we've written.
I'm an artist and I want to show (off) my artwork... I also like writing sometimes, and I seriously an improvement in both writing and art. :S I do this by gathering criticism on the internet.

So... Yeah... Art and literature? :/
╔═╪══╬═╦╦═╬══╪═╗
║♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ McGodless! ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ║
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bahhh~!
║♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I'm lovin' it! ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪║
╚═╪══╬═╩╩═╬══╪═╝

"And God said, drunk, 'Let there be Tails Turrosaki,' and there was Tails."
RE: Art and Literature?
Ppl have posted literature & artwork before Tails. I guess a separate section would be nice to have them together.
RE: Art and Literature?
It would, that way there wouldn't be as much mixed up crap in the off-topic section or somewhere. It would be nice to read and see some other people's artwork. :3
(November 11, 2009 at 8:18 pm)Tails Turrosaki Wrote: It would, that way there wouldn't be as much mixed up crap in the off-topic section or somewhere. It would be nice to read and see some other people's artwork and literature. :3
╔═╪══╬═╦╦═╬══╪═╗
║♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ McGodless! ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ║
Bah-bah-bah-bah-bahhh~!
║♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I'm lovin' it! ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪║
╚═╪══╬═╩╩═╬══╪═╝

"And God said, drunk, 'Let there be Tails Turrosaki,' and there was Tails."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming is a form of art, merge Gaming and The Arts Violet 2 1558 November 3, 2010 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Tiberius