Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do so many People Hate Zionism?
Why do so many People Hate Zionism?
Zionism is a movement that recognizes the Jewish right to self-determination & the historic secular links the Jews have to their homeland. So answer this anti-Zionists; why do you hate the Jews?
RE: Why do so many People Hate Zionism?
(December 7, 2013 at 4:54 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Zionism is a movement that recognizes the Jewish right to self-determination & the historic secular links the Jews have to their homeland. So answer this anti-Zionists; why do you hate the Jews?

Huh? What gives you the impression that I hate Jews? I think the religion is bullshit, just like any other religion, but I hardy hate the people.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 7, 2013 at 5:08 pm)TaraJo Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 4:54 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Zionism is a movement that recognizes the Jewish right to self-determination & the historic secular links the Jews have to their homeland. So answer this anti-Zionists; why do you hate the Jews?

Huh? What gives you the impression that I hate Jews? I think the religion is bullshit, just like any other religion, but I hardy hate the people.

The Jews are a people united by more than just religion. Many Israelis are atheists, and Israel is a secular country.
(December 7, 2013 at 5:10 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 5:08 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Huh? What gives you the impression that I hate Jews? I think the religion is bullshit, just like any other religion, but I hardy hate the people.

The Jews are a people united by more than just religion. Many Israelis are atheists, and Israel is a secular country.

Which is why I said the religion is bullshit, but not the people. I understand the difference between the two. Still don't understand what makes you think we hate the Jewish people.

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
I don't care what Israel does, but it's not up to us to help them do it.

If Zionism is about their self-determination, let's let them self-determine.
(December 7, 2013 at 5:34 pm)Ryantology Wrote: I don't care what Israel does, but it's not up to us to help them do it.

But we should support whatever they chose to do with their self-determination.
(December 7, 2013 at 6:13 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 5:34 pm)Ryantology Wrote: I don't care what Israel does, but it's not up to us to help them do it.

Why do we have to support them? Saying they can do whatever they want isn't good enough?

(December 7, 2013 at 6:13 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote:

Some of the things they want to do with their self-determination could have disastrous consequences for the world.
Quote:Zionism is a movement that recognizes the Jewish right to self-determination & the historic secular links the Jews have to their homeland.

Bollocks. The "Jews" lost any right to Palestine when the Romans evicted them in the aftermath of the bar Kochba revolt. Please don't give me this happy horseshit about fucking "god" giving them the land. If ole yhwh gave a flying fuck (or if he existed) he would have stopped the Romans from evicting them instead of having to rely on the fucking UN to steal Arab land.
(December 7, 2013 at 7:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Zionism is a movement that recognizes the Jewish right to self-determination & the historic secular links the Jews have to their homeland.

Bollocks. The "Jews" lost any right to Palestine when the Romans evicted them in the aftermath of the bar Kochba revolt. Please don't give me this happy horseshit about fucking "god" giving them the land. If ole yhwh gave a flying fuck (or if he existed) he would have stopped the Romans from evicting them instead of having to rely on the fucking UN to steal Arab land.

I'm an atheist, so I'm not going to tell you about god giving them their land, but I will tell you about the various secular reasons that it is their land. First, someone forcibly evicting you from your land does not give them the right to it. Second; how dare you deny a people who have suffered genocide the right to have a homeland where they can be safe! Third, the Arabs are totally primitive racist savages & land thieves, you cannot steal from a thief.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so many marriages fail in the US neil 56 2466 January 8, 2024 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1253 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The problem with "Hate crimes". onlinebiker 25 1158 February 11, 2022 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 845 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1771 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 366 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? jessieban 37 5382 June 21, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4387 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control) Jade-Green Stone 22 1591 December 5, 2018 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why does Politics bring out the worst in so many people? GODZILLA 21 1979 October 10, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur