Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Axe Deodorant Company Stole from Mohammed
The Axe Deodorant Company Stole from Mohammed
Have you ever seen those stupid Axe body spray and shower gel commercials? I am a bit tempted to sue them for false advertising. I have worn their deodorant and used their shower gel quite a few times, and I most definitely do not have a bunch of voluptous vixens stripping in front of me (not when I don't pay them to, anyway).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGnjfv3_mY

But I think I've finally figured them out: They stole from Islam, of course. All of this came to me when reading the Koran the other day. Listen to this somewhat lengthy, sexier than sexy passage from Merciful, describing the rewards for those who lick Allah's balls:

They shall dwell with bashful virgins whom neither man nor jinnee will have touched before. Which of your lord's blessings would you deny?
Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?
Shall the reward of goodness be anything but good? Which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?
And beside these there shall be two other gardens (which of your Lord's blessings shall you deny?) of darkest green. Which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?
A gushing fountain shall flow in each. Which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?
Each planted with fruit-trees, the palm and the pomegranate. Which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?
Dark-eyed virgins sheltered in their tents (which of your Lord's blessing would you deny?) whom neither man nor jinnee will have touched before. Which of your Lord's blessings shall you deny?
They shall recline on green cushions and rich carpets. Which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?

Can you see the connections? Mr. Mohammed tempts you to join his church by promising you a bunch of hot girls...what's better: their hymens haven't been torn and they're totally clean. Who could ask for more? Mohammed's ludicrous rhetoric, "which of your Lord's blessings shall you deny" sounds as repetitive and convincing as the super-hot chicks in the Axe commercials.

But sadly, all this is false. When you use Axe deodorant and shower gel, you will be disappointed when you do not get any ass or a lap dance. Then when you convert to Islam, you will be sadly disappointed when you are not in a beautiful garden with a bunch of dark-eyed hotties spreading their legs and saying "fuck me fuck me". Instead, you're nothing more than a pile of dead carcass rotting in the ground.

Sex means a lot of business, and business is good. Undecided
RE: The Axe Deodorant Company Stole from Mohammed
(December 7, 2013 at 8:29 pm)Michael Schubert Wrote: Have you ever seen those stupid Axe body spray and shower gel commercials? I am a bit tempted to sue them for false advertising. I have worn their deodorant and used their shower gel quite a few times, and I most definitely do not have a bunch of voluptous vixens stripping in front of me (not when I don't pay them to, anyway).
Ummm... Maybe it's not the fragrance that's ineffectual Thinking

Dunno Do you also eat raw garlic on the days you wear Axe?
(December 7, 2013 at 8:46 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 8:29 pm)Michael Schubert Wrote: Have you ever seen those stupid Axe body spray and shower gel commercials? I am a bit tempted to sue them for false advertising. I have worn their deodorant and used their shower gel quite a few times, and I most definitely do not have a bunch of voluptous vixens stripping in front of me (not when I don't pay them to, anyway).
Ummm... Maybe it's not the fragrance that's ineffectual Thinking

Dunno Do you also eat raw garlic on the days you wear Axe?

LMAO! No, garlic is not my favorite. I had a one-night stand a couple of months ago, and it wasn't because I was wearing Axe. It was because she was drunk and bored.
I doubt mohammed ever heard of any kind of deodorant.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2095 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve? WinterHold 171 16055 April 21, 2020 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Mohammed: model citizen or barbarian? Ex-Muslim reads the Hadiths mralstoner 2 1601 October 23, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Charlie Hebdo journalist sees a problem with Islam and Mohammed mralstoner 5 1354 October 22, 2016 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Shots fired in Dallas of mohammed cartoons. downbeatplumb 68 12412 May 9, 2015 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  It wasn't Mohammed who founded Islam. Newtonscat 174 27552 March 28, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Islamic State - Do We Believe Obama or Mohammed? mralstoner 12 3554 October 15, 2014 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  The Mohammed Code - by Howard Bloom (Atheist Jew) mralstoner 0 2766 September 27, 2014 at 2:31 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Media finally links beheadings with ... Mohammed! mralstoner 4 3066 September 8, 2014 at 11:51 am
Last Post: ShaMan
  Thought Experiment-Mohammed and Gabriel Cheerful Charlie 2 1256 October 29, 2013 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas