Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims Make Website to Serve as Vehicle for Islamification
Muslims Make Website to Serve as Vehicle for Islamification
Loonwatch is a Islamic hate-group working to Islamify the Western World. Please don't cite it as a source here.
RE: Muslims Make Website to Serve as Vehicle for Islamification
Am I to take it you are a follower of that guano loco bitch Pam Geller and her buddy the equally disgusting Robert Spencer? And you expect anyone to take you seriously? ROFLOL

Furthermore, who the fuck are you to tell anyone what sites they can refer to?
You have some fucking nerve.
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

(December 7, 2013 at 11:42 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Loonwatch is a Islamic hate-group working to Islamify the Western World. Please don't cite it as a source here.

What will you do if I use this site as a source?
If you continue to start these Islamophobic threads, no one is going to take you seriously ... EVER.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(December 8, 2013 at 2:40 am)Cinjin Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 11:42 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Loonwatch is a Islamic hate-group working to Islamify the Western World. Please don't cite it as a source here.

What will you do if I use this site as a source?
If you continue to start these Islamophobic threads, no one is going to take you seriously ... EVER.
Islamophobe is just a smear word used by left-wing thugs & Islamists. And no, I'm not a follower of either (Spencer's defence of Christianity disgusts me), I am simply trying to do my part to fight the Islamification.
Yea, I don't like the word 'islamaphobe' either. Phobias are often irrational and stupid but there is nothing irrational about disagreeing with islam, or any religion now I come to think about it.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(December 8, 2013 at 10:56 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: Yea, I don't like the word 'islamaphobe' either. Phobias are often irrational and stupid but there is nothing irrational about disagreeing with islam, or any religion now I come to think about it.

This thread stinks of fear and racism. I mean seriously, would any of us even know about this website if Marx hadn't brought it to our attention? Not likely. The man has an agenda.
[Image: Evolution.png]

What is wrong about mentioning an Islamic hate group website to us? Their aim is to (apparently) Islamify the western world. I don't want that. I don't want sharia law where I live. And its not because I'm xenophobic or whatever.
Why isn't there are word for hating Christians, like Christianophobe? They, like Islam, have a severe persecution complex

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(December 8, 2013 at 10:39 am)MarxRaptor Wrote: Islamophobe is just a smear word used by left-wing thugs & Islamists. And no, I'm not a follower of either (Spencer's defence of Christianity disgusts me), I am simply trying to do my part to fight the Islamification.

There are a few girls at the school I go to who wear Burquas, albeit they're the kind where the face and hands aren't completely covered. I've seen some of the shit they have to deal with and how other people treat them because they're afraid those girls are terrorists. To claim that treatment isn't real is vastly insensitive and dismissive.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
I think 'Islamophobes' do exist out there. But I hate it when we who criticize islam are called it, when we give valid reasons for not liking their religion. Its so much easier to claim you and your religion are being discriminated against, than refute the actual problems pointed out.

(December 8, 2013 at 12:58 pm)TaraJo Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 10:39 am)MarxRaptor Wrote: Islamophobe is just a smear word used by left-wing thugs & Islamists. And no, I'm not a follower of either (Spencer's defence of Christianity disgusts me), I am simply trying to do my part to fight the Islamification.

There are a few girls at the school I go to who wear Burquas, albeit they're the kind where the face and hands aren't completely covered. I've seen some of the shit they have to deal with and how other people treat them because they're afraid those girls are terrorists. To claim that treatment isn't real is vastly insensitive and dismissive.
In a better world they would be mocked for covering themselves in such a ridiculous way. What they are doing is hugely insensitive to women who are forced to wear this ridiculous garb. If I come to school with a spaghetti strainer on my head & say the FSM demands I do so then I will be rightly mocked.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2214 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4053 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5777 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11713 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7786 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1614 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1020 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 514 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan
  8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro WinterHold 92 17833 June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Good Muslims account_inactive 26 4605 March 3, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: account_inactive