Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who Is Having Us For Dinner? Our Neanderthal Cousins
Guess Who Is Having Us For Dinner? Our Neanderthal Cousins
One of the funnest new theories i am having loads of fun with is the theory of Neanderthal predation upon our very own species of hominid. What I really like about this theory is not only is it fun to think that our ancestors were living out a real Eaters of the Dead scenario, but it would explain alot about red-headed white people particularly such folks as Christopher Columbus and Herman Cortes.

But I think that it is impossible that there was some wholesale predation of our specie by Neanderthal. Why? Because if the Neanderthal even tried they would have literally bitten off more that they could chew. It would be like saying a housecat once tried to hunt and eat a lion.

While there is plenty of evidence that some Neanderthals were indeed cannibalistic, there is no evidence that they hunted and ate us. In fact I think our specie hunted them down for the giggles, enslaved and raped some but did not even bother to eat them just for the giggles. We were a far more superior animal to the Neanderthal because of one simple ability; language. This would have put us at such an advantage that I think it would have done nothing but invoke fear into our cousins.

Here are some links, have fun.

Them Vs. Us
RE: Guess Who Is Having Us For Dinner? Our Neanderthal Cousins
What a fucking moron. we have homo sapien fossil in Africa that predate any in Europe and thus contact with Neanderthals. However it is unlikely we hunted them in any significant fashion either as hunter gatherer societies are usually too small and concerned with more immediate matter to engage in that kind of behavior on a large scale. I have no doubt there was racism and sometimes war, but I think the evidences suggests we simply out competed them.

.. Not only that but why is that a boseiei or possible gorilla picture in the background, Neanderthals were so similar to us you likely could not tell them apart from a distance.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(December 10, 2013 at 1:10 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: .. Not only that but why is that a boseiei or possible gorilla picture in the background, Neanderthals were so similar to us you likely could not tell them apart from a distance.

That's what they're claiming Neanderthals actually looked like. More ape or gorilla-like than human.

http://www.themandus.org/what_they_looked_like.html

I guess human-like Neanderthals don't sell nearly as many books.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Relevant pictures:

[Image: evolution.jpg]
[Image: 2F3OgqF.png]
WTF picks on Sri Lanka?
I have no idea, I should have cut that out. Maybe they were trying to make it look like a robe? Fancy Sri Lankans?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Advice on Having Conversations with the Un-Skeptical thesummerqueen 10 2381 September 15, 2011 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Erinome