Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Men Are Created Equal - But Some Are More Equal Than Others
All Men Are Created Equal - But Some Are More Equal Than Others
Disgusting story out of Texas. Again.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/e...-probation

Quote:FORT WORTH, TX - A North Texas teen from an affluent family was sentenced to probation this week after he killed four pedestrians when he lost control of his speeding pickup truck while driving drunk, a punishment that outraged the victims' families and left prosecutors disappointed.

The 16-year-old boy was sentenced Tuesday in a Fort Worth juvenile court to 10 years of probation after he confessed to intoxication manslaughter in the June 15 crash on a dark rural road.
RE: All Men Are Created Equal - But Some Are More Equal Than Others
Probation? I'm guessing his skin wasn't darker than a paper bag.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Probably members of the same country club as the judge.
I guarantee if you or I did that at age 16 we'd have been thrown in juvie hall. Forget probation.

Just goes to show that if you're rich enough you can buy your way out of anything.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Fucking hell. He murdered FOUR people and basically got away with it? That's a disgrace!
(December 12, 2013 at 3:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Probably members of the same country club as the judge.

Either that or daddy was making a pretty hefty campaign donation to the judges' reelection campaign.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Since this kid got off with a defense that boils down to "it's the parents' fault" (an outrageous defense, of course), I smell a crushing civil suit in the making. If it were one of my loved ones killed by this shitheel, suing his family would become my new full-time job.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Men are robbers Interaktive 11 1572 November 10, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  "Defeating Trump is more important than all of us" Foxaèr 44 3704 March 15, 2020 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4848 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do ( D )s sell more guns than ( R )s? onlinebiker 170 12502 February 22, 2019 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  How Trump created the MAGABomber Foxaèr 6 455 October 30, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4471 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1467 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do conservatives lie more than liberals? Angrboda 23 2620 June 17, 2018 at 11:40 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2227 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2577 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet