Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christopher Hitchens Anti-theism need your help
Christopher Hitchens Anti-theism need your help
Hello fellow atheist,
I have been working the past few days on a website in memoriam to Christopher Hitchens , to go live on the 2 year anniversary of his death,
the 15th of this month,

The idea of the website is to amalgamate all contributions, from the greats well-known and the not so well known alike, Michael Shermer is in talks to give us a small piece of his time, as are a few other well known atheists.

If anybody wishes to create an article regarding Religion in a negative or positive light, the latter being a very hard task indeed,
i welcome you to email me [snip!]

inbox me for website address Smile
RE: Christopher Hitchens Anti-theism need your help
We have just finished an exclusive interview with Michael Shermer,
(Mod: munged link removed)

Any one else who wants to contribute, please email me or message me directly on here,

thankyou
RE: Christopher Hitchens Anti-theism need your help
Thread closed pending staff decision.

https://atheistforums.org/rules.php

AF.org rules Wrote:5. No Advertising
Any advertisements in posts will be removed immediately. If you want to promote a product or service then please contact one of the administrators or moderators by private message first. This also applies to people conducting research or surveys. Whilst most in the community would be glad to help with such projects, we still would like you to get permission from the staff before posting. If you want to post your website, please adhere to the 30 days and 30 posts rule. This amount of time and number of posts shows that advertising is not your sole purpose on this forum. If the rule is not adhered to, the advertisement will be removed and you may be warned or banned.

ETA: Thread will remain closed and user banned for violating the no-advertising rule after being told politely that it was not allowed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History: The Iniquitous Anti-Christian French Revolution. Nishant Xavier 27 2097 August 6, 2023 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Atheism, theism, agnosticism, gnosticism, ignosticism Simon Moon 25 1952 October 29, 2022 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 1933 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Moral universalism and theism Interaktive 20 1694 May 6, 2022 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Comparing Theism with Flat-Earthism FlatAssembler 26 1796 December 21, 2020 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Protection Against the Wiles of Theism Rhondazvous 9 1425 April 7, 2019 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Angry Atheists and Anti-Theists Agnostico 186 18033 December 31, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3434 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Why America is anti-theist. Goosebump 3 1095 March 1, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Anti-Theism Haipule 134 24210 December 20, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Haipule