Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alqaeda is a U.S., Saudi and Israeli backed organization.
I will give 10,000 dollars to anyone that can tell me when the US stopped funding Alqaeda, what year was this?

In the latest war against Syria, Israel has been caught helping radical fighters by supplying them with medical treatment in battles close to the Israeli border. Most likely these are Mossad fighters dressed up and pretending to be Muslim radicals. Whoever they are, they really are shitty fighters because they are getting owned by the syrian military even with israeli help.

The U.S. And Saudi Arabia do not hide the fact that they are supplying arms and (Chemical weapons) other things to Alqaeda fighters in Syria.

The leader of the free syrian army has fled Syria PUSSY. The free syrian army was never anything more than a cheap veneer for the fact that the fighting was and is mostly carried out by Alqaeda affiliates.

Hopefully the chickens will come home to roost in Telaviv. Israel is raising snakes and they will get bit.
RE: Alqaeda is a U.S., Saudi and Israeli backed organization.
Ever asked yourself why you hate Israel with such gusto? I'm pretty sure I know why; because you are a racist, libellous, antisemitic, totalitarian Maoist fucktard.
(December 13, 2013 at 7:41 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Ever asked yourself why you hate Israel with such gusto? I'm pretty sure I know why; because you are a racist, libellous, antisemitic, totalitarian Maoist fucktard.

Ever wonder why anything and everything critical of Israel is always labeled anti-Semitic? Because you are a dumb ass, and a waste of space.

Check this out you stupid fuck, Benjamin Netanyahu, the guy who needs a JFK hair cut really badly has admitted that Israel is helping rebels in Syria. Yes that's right, it is being reported in Israeli press and has been admitted by Netanyahu.

I pointed out something admitted by Israeli press and their pussy president yet when I say the same thing that the Israeli press and their president say I am antisemitic.

Israelis are not Semitic, they are Caucasian. Hating Israelis is not antisemitic. Next
(December 13, 2013 at 7:52 pm)I and I Wrote:
(December 13, 2013 at 7:41 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Ever asked yourself why you hate Israel with such gusto? I'm pretty sure I know why; because you are a racist, libellous, antisemitic, totalitarian Maoist fucktard.

Ever wonder why anything and everything critical of Israel is always labeled anti-Semitic? Because you are a dumb ass, and a waste of space.
So because I'm a dumbass hating Israelis is antisemitic? You might want to check your logic here, because it doesn't seem like I am the dumbass here.

Quote:Check this out you stupid fuck, Benjamin Netanyahu, the guy who needs a JFK hair cut really badly has admitted that Israel is helping rebels in Syria. Yes that's right, it is being reported in Israeli press and has been admitted by Netanyahu.

I pointed out something admitted by Israeli press and their pussy president yet when I say the same thing that the Israeli press and their president say I am antisemitic.
So, at least they aren't helping the government. I'm not calling you antisemitic for saying the Israelis are helping the rebels, but for saying that the Jews are running some kind of world-conspiracy involving Al-Queda.

Quote:Israelis are not Semitic, they are Caucasian. Hating Israelis is not antisemitic. Next
Antisemitic means Jew-hating, not literal hatred of semites you Nazi-fuck.

That's the Argument Ad Hominem fallacy at its finest.
(December 13, 2013 at 8:52 pm)Michael Schubert Wrote:

That's the Argument Ad Hominem fallacy at its finest.
True, but I think it is fair to call him out on his antisemitism.
Popcorn
(December 13, 2013 at 8:53 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote:
(December 13, 2013 at 8:52 pm)Michael Schubert Wrote: That's the Argument Ad Hominem fallacy at its finest.
True, but I think it is fair to call him out on his antisemitism.

So, if you don't like Israel, then that deductively makes you anti-semitic?
That makes no sense at all. I hate Israel more than anything. Their government kidnaps and tortures children, using U.S.-made weapons and arms. People with self-esteem don't support Israel.
(December 13, 2013 at 9:45 pm)Michael Schubert Wrote:
(December 13, 2013 at 8:53 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: True, but I think it is fair to call him out on his antisemitism.

So, if you don't like Israel, then that deductively makes you anti-semitic?
That makes no sense at all. I hate Israel more than anything. Their government kidnaps and tortures children, using U.S.-made weapons and arms. People with self-esteem don't support Israel.
Israel does nothing of the sort!
(December 13, 2013 at 9:56 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote:
(December 13, 2013 at 9:45 pm)Michael Schubert Wrote: So, if you don't like Israel, then that deductively makes you anti-semitic?
Israel does nothing of the sort!

There are therapists out there that can help people who are in denial. I suggest you find one.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4045 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2367 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 348 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1363 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4196 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1224 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump visited Saudi Israelia. WinterHold 13 3375 January 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 963 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 484 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 220 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am