Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arctic Monkeys!
Arctic Monkeys!
Me and my flat mate can't stop listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQH8ZTgna3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
RE: Arctic Monkeys!
Saw them live a few weeks ago at the Birmingham LG Arena. Pretty epic when they actually turn up to the fucking gig!

They also played some riffs of war pigs in one of their new songs (can't remember which one without listening to them again), which made me happy and made a lot of 18 year olds look utterly confused.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Holy shit AM doing Sabbath is too fucking awesome. Need to find me a link to that...
(December 17, 2013 at 12:04 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Holy shit AM doing Sabbath is too fucking awesome. Need to find me a link to that...

I tried recording it but it happened so quick by the time I'd taken my iPhone out they'd moved onto a different section of the song where the riff didn't make sense.

Did sound awesome though. Again, I can't remember what bloody song it was now but I'll listen to the album tonight because as I recall it made sense with the general format of whatever song it was.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Sorry Napo! I didn't see this 'til you linked it! I am so loving this album. I awlays liked these guys before, but this one is a slam dunk. So many big and small tributes to bands who obviously influence them, but without being obnoxious about it. LOVe lovE LOve!!
(December 17, 2013 at 10:16 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Saw them live a few weeks ago at the Birmingham LG Arena. Pretty epic when they actually turn up to the fucking gig!

They also played some riffs of war pigs in one of their new songs (can't remember which one without listening to them again), which made me happy and made a lot of 18 year olds look utterly confused.

But I'm 18 and I... nvm... Sad