Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay for guns
Gay for guns
Angel

I kid you not.

Quote:Chris Cheng already broke barriers when the Asian-American tech geek won the fourth season of History Channel’s shooting competition, “Top Shot.” On Tuesday, he revealed he’s gay.

After winning “Top Shot,” Cheng quit his job at Google to pursue the show’s prize of a professional marksman contract. Cheng knows he’s breaking down stereotypes about his sport.

“One reason why I chose to come out publicly is that I’m a gay guy in a gun world,” the 34-year-old said.

“Hunters, sport shooting enthusiasts, and collectors are too often stereotyped as part of efforts to politicize guns, as we witnessed last week on the anniversary of the horrific Newtown tragedy,” he continued. “Take it from someone who in a single package is not only gay, but Chinese, Japanese, California-born, a college graduate, a tech geek who worked on cool Google projects, a gun enthusiast and a passionate Second Amendment advocate. Our community is as diverse as anyone’s.”

Cheng, who has been with his boyfriend for more than four years, went on to thank the National Rifle Association and the National Shooting Sports Foundation for supporting his decision to come out.

http://www.thewrap.com/history-channels-...s-hes-gay/

Kudos go to him for coming out of the closet. However, as someone who is adamantly against guns, his being gay in no way persuades me toward his love for fondling guns.

Unless they are these types of guns:
[Image: muscle-man-both-arms-flexed-10234868.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Gay for guns
I would like to see him share a duck blind with Phil Robertson from 'Duck Dynasty', who went homophobe in a GQ interview.
Is it crass to make a 'Cream of Sum Yung Guy' quip?

Oh, and one question bugs me....since when are gay guys 'straight shooters'?
(December 18, 2013 at 7:21 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Oh, and one question bugs me....since when are gay guys 'straight shooters'?

When they're expert marksmen?

/rimshot

Blame my writer. He's an idiot.
Rimshot?

Didn't you mean rimjob?
(December 18, 2013 at 7:28 pm)cato123 Wrote: Rimshot?

Didn't you mean rimjob?

He did state to blame his writer.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Ahhh, I remember the day my best friend, also a gay man, explained rimjobs to me. Good times, good times.
Heh, all this rim talk has me hankering for a margarita...also Centerline wheels for my Malibu. Weird.
[Image: 8ef725fee9e1fbc287e232f054f7db294cb4cc0c...7b8653.jpg]
And I'm sure the Republican party will welcom gay NRA members into their mix, right?

*crickets*
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guns n' Roses - Civil War g-mark 0 1027 June 26, 2009 at 8:35 am
Last Post: g-mark