Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crafty Corner
Exclamation 
Crafty Corner
I know I'm not the only one, who likes to do stuff with my hands. This thread is for sharing crafty projects and ideas with each other. Enjoy!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Crafty Corner
I made earrings for my friends this xmas.

[Image: 20131222_002110.jpg]

[Image: 20131222_002352.jpg]

[Image: 20131222_003104.jpg]

[Image: 20131222_004203.jpg]

[Image: 20131222_004906.jpg]

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

..and my sister gets a necklace

[Image: 20131222_010537.jpg]

..and the Musketeers get Angry Birds.

[Image: 20131222_015230.jpg]

Pommi for mr. Green

[Image: 20131222_015241.jpg]

Red for mr. Red

[Image: 20131222_015305.jpg]

Sakke for mr. Blue

[Image: 20131222_015342.jpg]

I like the little owls. You're good.
(December 21, 2013 at 8:17 pm)whateverist Wrote: I like the little owls. You're good.

Thank you! And no, I'm not. It's just a matter of some taste when choosing the pearls and pendants, assembling the earrings is something almost anyone could do Blush

(December 21, 2013 at 8:19 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(December 21, 2013 at 8:17 pm)whateverist Wrote: I like the little owls. You're good.

Thank you! And no, I'm not. It's just a matter of some taste when choosing the pearls and pendants, assembling the earrings is something almost anyone could do Blush

Then again "a matter of some taste" is probably the chief requirement of being a good crafter.
(December 21, 2013 at 8:24 pm)whateverist Wrote: Then again "a matter of some taste" is probably the chief requirement of being a good crafter.

Huh.. I hadn't thought of it like that. And anyhoo, there are so many beautiful products out there to look at and get inspiration from, if you lack it Smile

Well, if I were making earings, a little bird just told me owls would be the way to go.
[Image: 20131215_153624.jpg]

Hama beads are fun! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nobody puts the Ramones in the corner... Brian37 3 347 May 6, 2019 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Poets Corner TwoKnives99 0 383 November 19, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: TwoKnives99
  Atheist Forums' little corner of translations Mr.Obvious 9 1630 August 7, 2017 at 3:54 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious