Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Plague Of Humans on Earth
A Plague Of Humans on Earth
One of the main reasons I'm Anti-Religion is the greed and lies faith leaders tell their followers about not to worry about human overpopulation, some think Jesus will come back to earth again and fix everything up. In reality we humans should think seriously about population control as overwheming evidence that too many human are killing of animals and habitats, eating out the fish in the sea etc...
Carbon emissions are a problem as well of course but the sheer numbers of humans 6,700,000,000 will only increases to disaster

A Plague Of Humans on Earth = Hell for all

any thoughts?
Atheist = Realist
Theist = Arealist
RE: A Plague Of Humans on Earth
I agree...and cutting all the rainforest trees is horrible too.

A lot of oxygen comes from the rainforest. But I heard on the TV program QI that the huge majority of our oxygen actually comes from algae...
So we better not go off killing algae either...not just for our sake...but for the poor algae's sake...lol.

No I'm serious.

:S
Bungy Wrote:In reality we humans should think seriously about population control as overwheming evidence that too many human are killing of animals and habitats, eating out the fish in the sea etc...

Bungy Wrote:A Plague Of Humans on Earth = Hell for all

There is another sain person on the planet.......Clap.
(November 14, 2010 at 9:05 am)ib.me.ub Wrote: There is another sain person on the planet.......Clap.

Wha..? You say that as if there are only a few. There are tremendous amounts of saining people on earth. Go to your local catholic church and you will see every single one of them saining. Multiply that by the sheer number of catholic churches and you will realize there are an extrodinary number of sain people.
.....Smile

And more on topic;
[youtube]EjmtSkl53h4[/youtube]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
A plague? I'd never really thought of it that way. I usually use the metaphor of a virus.

We 'should' do' a whole bunch of stuff. Unfortunately,we are merely a rather stupid and greedy species which lacks the wit not to shit in its own nest.

We have almost managed to make the planet uninhabitable for ourselves over a couple of hundred years. When we have succeeded,human beings will become extinct. It's not a complex idea. The planet will begin to recover immediately.Within a blink geological time there will be no trace of us anywhere, not even plastic.

Do I care? In the abstract, I guess.Emotionally? Not even a little bit. The way things generally seem to be going, I will hopefully be long dead before things reach the point of severe personal inconvenience.Thinking
padraic Wrote:The way things generally seem to be going, I will hopefully be long dead before things reach the point of severe personal inconvenience.

You hope. If the thin veneer of civilised society breaks down it will become interesting ;-).

Dotard Wrote:number of sain people.

Ok, I will learn how to spell one of these days.
This thread hardly belongs in the life sciences section.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More domestication of humans. Jehanne 5 904 November 9, 2022 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  How humans & cats see things at night. Jehanne 3 644 November 1, 2022 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  the age of the earth jasonelijah 88 5168 March 30, 2021 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  No official name for earth's moon Foxaèr 32 2050 March 4, 2018 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Humans evolved from monkeys Old Baby 72 6973 March 10, 2016 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How Life Began on Earth Rhondazvous 11 2784 January 12, 2016 at 5:31 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What part of the world did the first humans assemble? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 18 3774 October 18, 2014 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Primordial earth much more hospitable to life than imagined. Anomalocaris 0 961 September 17, 2014 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  SO THE EVIL EVOLUTIONIST SCIENTIST FIRED MARK H. ARMITAGE FOR DISPROVING OLD EARTH Duke Guilmon 13 6726 July 28, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Duke Guilmon
  Sexual relationships in animals vs. humans Kayenneh 6 2954 March 29, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: *Deidre*