Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is IRAN??
How is IRAN??
In this topic I will write about Iran and Iranians.

Iranian civilization history back 10,000 years.
Iran's recorded history began with the Medes about 3000 yers ago.
After the Medes, Parsians (Achaemenid Empire) came to power.
The greatness of Iranian civilization reached a peak at the time of the Achaemenids (2500 years ago).
Achaemenid empire included the whole of the Middle East today.
Achaemenid founder of a Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
That was very similar to new Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Slavery was forbidden in Iran from the time of the Achaemenids to Islam.
Islam came to Iran, the Iranians lost a lot of good attributes.
Now the bad traits Iranians goes back to Islam.

First I will say some of the bad traits of the Persians.

1)Majority of Iranian do not know what is Human Rights and they are against that.

2) A significant number of Iranians are Muslim fanatics,lumpen Muslim , and traditional Muslims.

3) They are very interested in making rumors and lies about others.

4) They take great interest that dishonor others (distroy the reputation of others.)

5) Their interest in insulting and disrespectful to women.

6) They are interested to pry and spy and interfere in the lives of others.

7) Trampling upon the rights of others is pride.

8) They are not reasonable and has skill in chicane.They are proud of the chicane in debate.Chicane and sophisticate is pride for Iranian. They are not interested in reading books

These are not the characteristics of of all Iranians.
An Iranian has not all the bad traits.
But there are enough persons with bad adjectives that could affect the society.
Many of these evils are from Islam and dictatorship and illiteracy.

RE: How is IRAN??
I personally think it boils down to your ability to use what has been given to you. The Sassanids were fire worshippers, while we Turks worshipped the eternal blue Sky. Our conversion merely gave us a point of legitimacy in our new areas of Conquest, while your conversion made you even more dormant and inactive than ever before.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Would you want to hear something interesting about Iran ?

%60 of Iran population is Turkish , but they are treated as second class citize n although they have the majority of the population .

(December 24, 2013 at 6:27 am)Nineteen Wrote: Would you want to hear something interesting about Iran ?

%60 of Iran population is Turkish , but they are treated as second class citize n although they have the majority of the population .

60% is a bit too much I think, though we do have a very large population. And to be honest, it was us Turks who have preserved the seperate ethnic Iranian identity. If not for us, Iran would be like Egypt, where Iranian would become a liturgical language of the fire-worshippers, and nothing more.
The rest would have spoken arabic.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(December 24, 2013 at 6:35 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: 60% is a bit too much I think, though we do have a very large population.

I had researched from different sources and I think this is a average rate . Sources usually says %55 , but when I consider Iran has in one hand a management by Persians , there may be a deliberate reduction on this rates .

(December 24, 2013 at 6:41 am)Nineteen Wrote:
(December 24, 2013 at 6:35 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: 60% is a bit too much I think, though we do have a very large population.

I had researched from different sources and I think this is a average rate . Sources usually says %55 , but when I consider Iran has in one hand a management by Persians , there may be a deliberate reduction on this rates .
Could be, I don't know. But if it were as high as you had said, I don't think the Iranians would have been able to keep the country in line. Though to be honest, we Turks are not known for betraying the country we live in.
(December 24, 2013 at 6:47 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Could be, I don't know. But if it were as high as you had said, I don't think the Iranians would have been able to keep the country in line. Though to be honest, we Turks are not known for betraying the country we live in.

I dont know why Iran is ruled by Persians but there are about 350-400 million Turks worldwide and this is enough number for Turks to rule the world .

(December 24, 2013 at 7:21 am)Nineteen Wrote:
(December 24, 2013 at 6:47 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Could be, I don't know. But if it were as high as you had said, I don't think the Iranians would have been able to keep the country in line. Though to be honest, we Turks are not known for betraying the country we live in.

I dont know why Iran is ruled by Persians but there are about 350-400 million Turks worldwide and this is enough number for Turks to rule the world .

Indeed, and perhaps one day we will. I know that I won't see those days, but I shall breathe my last with its dreams.
We shall revenge ourselves upon our enemies, and liberate all our brothers from their grasp. He who has truth and courage in his heart shall prevail in the end.
(December 24, 2013 at 7:35 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Indeed, and perhaps one day we will. I know that I won't see those days, but I shall breathe my last with its dreams.
We shall revenge ourselves upon our enemies, and liberate all our brothers from their grasp. He who has truth and courage in his heart shall prevail in the end.

Inshallah , noone loves Turks except some a few nations . All the world hates you , because you had always kicked their butt during the world history . A Turk has no friend other than another Turk , you know this adage .

(December 24, 2013 at 10:15 am)Nineteen Wrote:
(December 24, 2013 at 7:35 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Indeed, and perhaps one day we will. I know that I won't see those days, but I shall breathe my last with its dreams.

Inshallah , noone loves Turks except some a few nations . All the world hates you , because you had always kicked their butt during the world history . A Turk has no friend other than another Turk , you know this adage .
Very true, brother.
We do not exist with their prayers as to be vanquished by their curses. Let them hate. Their misdeeds are known to everyone.
Our mission is simple. Ilahi Kelimetullah. Once we form Turan, it shall become reality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 1941 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  [Serious] Does Trump deserve some credit if Iran... Jehanne 40 2411 October 2, 2022 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Questions about Iran and Islam A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 12 1572 March 5, 2016 at 8:58 am
Last Post: A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c
Exclamation Hot news about Iran and Middle East! A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 8 2328 January 6, 2014 at 7:13 am
  Who are Turks of Iran?! A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 4 2467 December 25, 2013 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Why Iran is hostile Israel and America? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 18 4239 December 24, 2013 at 1:10 pm
  The world reaches Iran nuclear deal. I and I 62 16593 November 27, 2013 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Iran, more arrests of gays and lesbians. Brian37 33 7225 October 15, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  Is Iran trying to make peace with the west? Something completely different 0 811 September 25, 2013 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Iran's New President A Theist 9 3898 June 17, 2013 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: TaraJo