Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're tired of atheists!
We're tired of atheists!

Watch the entire video, if you can. Observe how hypocritical this bitch is. Fox news never fails to piss me off. All of its employees are christian cunts who believe santa and jesus actually existed and that they are/were white. I don't have a problem with muslims, jews, etc. It's these fucking christians who go around preaching their illogical bullshit. If anyone should leave, it should be them. I'm not talking about all christians, but if you're welcome to leave. The less jesus freaks here, the better. America is NOT a christian nation. Get that through your fucking skulls, fox news.

Merry mythmas(or chrismyth) eve, everyone.
Same sex divorce should be outlawed. #StopTheGays
RE: We're tired of atheists!
(December 24, 2013 at 9:55 am)Rigor Mortis Wrote: Fox news never fails to piss me off.

Why do you pay it any attention then?
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with![Image: b7wAvWj.png]

(December 24, 2013 at 10:00 am)Marvin Wrote:
(December 24, 2013 at 9:55 am)Rigor Mortis Wrote: Fox news never fails to piss me off.

I don't pay it any attention. I don't even watch television. I can't remember the last time I voluntarily sat down to.. I see these videos in my "recommended" section on youtube.
(December 24, 2013 at 10:05 am)Rigor Mortis Wrote:
(December 24, 2013 at 10:00 am)Marvin Wrote: Why do you pay it any attention then?

I don't pay it any attention. I don't even watch television. I can't remember the last time I voluntarily sat down to.. I see these videos in my "recommended" section on youtube.

Since when have jews and Greeks NOT been white? Are Jews and Greeks 'People of color'?
(December 24, 2013 at 10:17 am)là bạn điên Wrote:
(December 24, 2013 at 10:05 am)Rigor Mortis Wrote: I don't pay it any attention. I don't even watch television. I can't remember the last time I voluntarily sat down to.. I see these videos in my "recommended" section on youtube.

Since when have jews and Greeks NOT been white? Are Jews and Greeks 'People of color'?

There are three races, negroid, caucasoid, and mongoloid. I'm sure everyone is mixed with at least two of those. No one is "pure". That being said, Jesus, if he was real, would've looked somewhat middle eastern. Not a fucking blonde-haired, blue-eyed brad pitt. Santa Claus, and Santa Claus was turkish. There's a difference between being jewish, and being a jew. Educate yourself, alright?
(December 24, 2013 at 10:17 am)là bạn điên Wrote: Since when have jews and Greeks NOT been white?

Since always.

(December 24, 2013 at 10:17 am)là bạn điên Wrote: Are Jews and Greeks 'People of color'?

No they are people of colour.
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with![Image: b7wAvWj.png]

(December 24, 2013 at 10:00 am)Marvin Wrote:

Because these idiots vote and put assholes in office who want to turn back the clock on women's rights, deny gays equal rights.
Quote:There are three races, negroid, caucasoid, and mongoloid.

Is that a fact? I'll store that for later!

Quote:I'm sure everyone is mixed with at least two of those.

Really? What makes you so sure? I probably am but then I'm the result of mixed breeding. You won't find many people with white or mongoloid ancestry in Central Africa or negroid ancestry in East Asia
Quote: No one is "pure".

Define pure.
Quote:That being said, Jesus, if he was real, would've looked somewhat middle eastern

Yes he would have done. Jewish people tend to look Middle Eastern, though the middle east contains several different peoples.Jesus would have been a levantine.. Now you claimed that there are three races -Mongloid negroid and Caucasian.Middle eastern people, especially from the Llevant if you MUST divide people into these absurdly dated 3 groups are most certainly Caucasian. Though People from Yemen certainly exhibit some African ancestry and Iranians have significant Central Asian inehritance. Levantines look like stereotypical East Mediterraneans .

Quote:. Not a fucking blonde-haired, blue-eyed brad pitt.

So white people have to be Blonde haired and blue eyed in your definition. So your average French person is what.....Negroid...Mongoloid?

Quote: Santa Claus, and Santa Claus was Turkish.

He was Greek. the Turkish people hadn't arrived in what is now Turkey at that point.They didn't turn up for the best part of a millenium after St. Nicholas. I thought with your incredible education that you would know this!

Quote:There's a difference between being jewish, and being a jew.

Really? Tell me the difference because I have a Jewish grandparent and I would love for someone as obviously educated as you to tell me.

Quote:Educate yourself, alright?

Might I suggest you take courses on Judaism, History of the Eastern Roman Empire and Physical Anthropology and then deign to comment on my education and/or lack of it?I am fairly familiar with all of those subjects. I fear you...not so much but then who needs something as bourgeois and oppressive as 'facts' when you have the fire of youth and ideology.
Apologies for the half-assed reply. I'm not exactly a scientist, nor do I posses great "debating" skills.

Quote:Really? What makes you so sure? I probably am but then I'm the result of mixed breeding. You won't find many people with white or mongoloid ancestry in Central Africa or negroid ancestry in East Asia
True.

Quote:Define pure.

Imagine there was no evolution. Creation is true. God created two types of dogs, the labrador, and the bull terrier. Those are the original breeds. They have puppies within their own species. Those puppies are pure. If the lab and the terrier breed, the puppies will no longer be pure. No human can be 100% anything
Quote:Yes he would have done. Jewish people tend to look Middle Eastern, though the middle east contains several different peoples.Jesus would have been a levantine.. Now you claimed that there are three races -Mongloid negroid and Caucasian.Middle eastern people, especially from the Llevant if you MUST divide people into these absurdly dated 3 groups are most certainly Caucasian. Though People from Yemen certainly exhibit some African ancestry and Iranians have significant Central Asian inehritance. Levantines look like stereotypical East Mediterraneans .
I'm sorry, where is your proof supporting your claim that jesus would have been levantine?

Quote:So white people have to be Blonde haired and blue eyed in your definition. So your average French person is what.....Negroid...Mongoloid?

When did I say that? White people portray jesus to be that way. Jesus is not caucasian. End of story.

He was Greek. the Turkish people hadn't arrived in what is now Turkey at that point.They didn't turn up for the best part of a millenium after St. Nicholas. I thought with your incredible education that you would know this!
You refuted my claim that he was Turkish. He was Greek. Greek isn't a race, you know that right? I recently watched a video and got the two confused. Here's the video

Unfortunately, white people claimed Santa Claus as being white, when he wasn't/isn't.

Quote:Really? Tell me the difference because I have a Jewish grandparent and I would love for someone as obviously educated as you to tell me.
Take the rapper Drake as an example. His mother is jewish and his father is black. Drake doesn't follow Judaism.

Quote:Might I suggest you take courses on Judaism, History of the Eastern Roman Empire and Physical Anthropology and then deign to comment on my education and/or lack of it?I am fairly familiar with all of those subjects. I fear you...not so much but then who needs something as bourgeois and oppressive as 'facts' when you have the fire of youth and ideology.
Not once did I say you lacked knowledge. I told you to educate yourself. Maybe if you weren't so sensitive, you could've understood that.
Quote:Imagine there was no evolution. Creation is true. God created two types of dogs, the labrador, and the bull terrier. Those are the original breeds. They have puppies within their own species. Those puppies are pure. If the lab and the terrier breed, the puppies will no longer be pure. No human can be 100% anything
Yes but this concept is entirely based on a fictional idea so it really means nothing. I would think that the Aboriginal people of All of Australia barr the torres staright could be classed as 'pure' given their isolation from teh rest of the world for 35,000 years. but to a mongrel like me..not so much

Quote:I'm sorry, where is your proof supporting your claim that jesus would have been levantine?

Because he was born in the Levant (ie Modern day Syria, Lebanon, Palestine , Israel) at least according to myth and there being no evidence to the contrary Occams razor suggests that he was a levantine. the peoples of that region are thoroughly intermixed.

Furthermore the myth gives us no information that marks him out as different from the average so we can be reliably certain that he did not have red or blond hair or black skin bar the white haired molten bronzed befooted image from revelation
Quote:When did I say that? White people portray jesus to be that way. Jesus is not caucasian. End of story.

Its certainly not the 'end of story'. You have used an absurdly dated race system and jesus certainly can't be a mongoloid or Negroid under your archaic classification. All you seem to be able to say is that 'he doesn;t look like Brad pitt. Hell I don't suppose he did.

All white people? Some white people? I went to a church of England school and the Jesus we had pictures of had brown hair and brown eyes. there was a fashion for a Nordic looking Jesus some hundred years ago and there is probably still some people producing images like that just as there are some people who make Jesus look like a Nigerian. however the vast majority of representations of Jesus, produced by white people have him and brown haired, brown eyed and looking like a levantine.

Quote:You refuted my claim that he was Turkish. He was Greek. Greek isn't a race, you know that right? I recently watched a video and got the two confused. Here's the video

Greek people are Europeans and are counted as white people. In your own USA they are definitely counted as white people. No one ever said that Telly Savalas or Jennifer Aniston were 'people of color' did they or claim that Democrat Presedential candidate Michael Dukakis was anything other than white? You seem to base your entire argument over a video (which I have seen by the way' then have the temerity to accuse me of not being educated despite knowing rather more of these subjects than you do
Quote:ake the rapper Drake as an example. His mother is jewish and his father is black.

Ill take your word for it never having heard of him

Quote:Drake doesn't follow Judaism.

So he isn't a religiously observant jew. Even the most conservative jew would define him as a jew..not an observant one. Being a Jew is not the least bit dependent on being a beleiver. I am not a Jew because the grandparent is on the wrong side. If I beleived in the jewish religion I would still not be a Jew. Being A jew and being Jewish is the same thing.

Quote:ce did I say you lacked knowledge. I told you to educate yourself. Maybe if you weren't so sensitive, you could've understood that.

Ah I'm sensitive. If only I was as Ghetto and Street as you. Funny it's not me losing my temper.

Quote: It's not fucking rocket science.
No its called ethnology.

Edit:

I have looked up Mr Aubry Graham aka drake and discover that he seems to be rather popular and , moreover, has preformed alongside a young lady by the name of Rihanna whom I have heard of. Indeed I heard here song "diamonds' im my local gym only yesterday. A fine voice indeed.