Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 12:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Beiber is retiring!
Justin Beiber is retiring!
The best Christmas present a sane adult could ask for, if Justin Beiber's statement on his twitter page is true. Essentially it says he is retiring from the music business.

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/j...2zwk7.html
undefined
RE: Justin Beiber is retiring!
Yeah, I give him a month.. For fuckers like him, the screams of prepubescent girls is like meth :p
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 25, 2013 at 3:18 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Yeah, I give him a month.. For fuckers like him, the screams of prepubescent girls is like meth :p

I am afraid that I personally know grown women who are crazy about singers such as Justin Beiber or the guys from One Direction. One of them is in love with Harry Styles Sad
undefined
I'll try not to be judgemental (after all, she might be a lovely lady), but gah and urgh!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 25, 2013 at 3:38 am)Kayenneh Wrote: I'll try not to be judgemental (after all, she might be a lovely lady), but gah and urgh!

Well she is very immature emotionally, she is 24 going on 12 or 13 :p
undefined
Heh, so am I, but instead of listening to crappy pop, I play Disney Infinity Big Grin

(December 25, 2013 at 3:57 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Heh, so am I, but instead of listening to crappy pop, I play Disney Infinity Big Grin

You are immature in a cute not in an annoying way Smile.

Also I can respect a woman if she has a crush on a talented musician (like say Marc Bolan, David Bowie or Kurt Cobain). However I can't respect her if she has a crush on Harry Styles or Justin Beiber, seriously there are women who are more men those castrati are.
undefined
Wow, there really is a god!

On the other hand, in order for him to retire from the music business he'd have had to actually be in it to begin with.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 25, 2013 at 3:51 am)Justtristo Wrote:
(December 25, 2013 at 3:38 am)Kayenneh Wrote: I'll try not to be judgemental (after all, she might be a lovely lady), but gah and urgh!

Well she is very immature emotionally, she is 24 going on 12 or 13 :p

There is a lot of that going around.
Sadly, he'll pop up again after his balls have dropped to release stuff that he and his people will claim represents his mature, artistically serious side. Of course, the music will be neither and no one will care. After that, it's off to reality TV land for him. Good fucking riddance!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justin Bieber as you have never heard him before Eilonnwy 9 3089 August 18, 2010 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Entropist
  Justin Bieber - Somebody To Love (Remix) ft. Usher The_Flying_Skeptic 3 1498 July 13, 2010 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: The_Flying_Skeptic