Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya
Hiya
Hello how r u?
RE: Hiya
Welcome I'm cool Cool
Welcome.
Explaining myself, so I'm Alaina nice to meet you. Yes I'm blind. No I wasn't blind from birth. No I'm not DareDevil. Here is how I use a computer and and iPad

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAWS_(screen_reader)

I have a love of anime, cosplay, and an obsession with fantasy novels. No matter what my friends say I'm not addicted to apples, apple juice, or treacle tart.

I'm apart of the Blind Art Society of America and The National Federation of the Blind (StonesRiver edition). I soccer, swimming, and tennis. And let's face it folks Captin Kirk pwns Picard. I'm also probably the only person on the planet that liked the Star Wars prequels.

(December 26, 2013 at 2:46 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Welcome I'm cool Cool

That remains to be seen no pun intended
Heya and welcome to AF! ^_^

You don't happen to be a Pottermore frequenter? Your nic resembles a lot the ones you get over there Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 26, 2013 at 3:38 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Heya and welcome to AF! ^_^

You don't happen to be a Pottermore frequenter? Your nic resembles a lot the ones you get over there Smile

Yeah iamb I don't get onto often because it's not accessible
(December 26, 2013 at 3:34 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: That remains to be seen no pun intended

I am always cool, and welcome, I used a visual smiley to say welcome on the post before, can your screen reader interpret that?
(December 26, 2013 at 3:51 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(December 26, 2013 at 3:34 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: That remains to be seen no pun intended

I am always cool, and welcome, I used a visual smiley to say welcome on the post before, can your screen reader interpret that?

That time it got it doesn't always get it because sometimes my voice over the ass like that
(December 26, 2013 at 3:39 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Yeah iamb I don't get onto often because it's not accessible

Oh, bummer. At least you got a better nic than I did, it gave me Patronus Chaser Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 26, 2013 at 3:54 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
(December 26, 2013 at 3:39 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Yeah iamb I don't get onto often because it's not accessible

Oh, bummer. At least you got a better nic than I did, it gave me Patronus Chaser Big Grin

I actually got HollyDragon

This is the name I use on fanfiction.net

I use TheBrokenQuill1992 @ archiveofourown.org

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hiya Nay_Sayer 7 1308 August 7, 2019 at 11:24 am
Last Post: veoli
  Hiya folks! I'm new! CindyBaker 10 1466 April 8, 2016 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Goosebump
  Hiya. Keri 37 5994 September 8, 2014 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Keri
  Hiya Fromper 17 2400 February 28, 2014 at 1:24 am