Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of the Mouths of Babes....
Out of the Mouths of Babes....
http://chancetoshine.webs.com/stupiddiscipline.htm

Quote:In preschool, 4-year-old Timothy* was sent to sit in the kitchen for refusing to say the "Pledge of Allegiance." His teacher said "If you're not proud to be an American, you can sit in the kitchen." He told his mother that of course he was proud to be an American, but he thought it seemed stupid to have to say it every day.
RE: Out of the Mouths of Babes....
'Murrica - fuck, yeah!

My mom's family emigrated from Canada. Do you think they'd let me come back?
[Image: h61226103]
Well, thank goodness that we have incorporated our pledge to everyday school routines. I personally liked the routine, it was quite militaristic in nature, but the current libtard government abolished it because it was "offensive" to minorities.
What a dork. But in itself, it was still not enough, as I think that the indoctrination aspect was actually lacking, and therefore, students were not filled with the proper amount of motivation to continue this discipline, as such, they saw the morning routine as...a routine, rather than a reminder of their purpose of education.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
You know mehmet, you would do fine in the US.
Saying the pledge is too much? This is a typical morning in Mexican elementary, middle school, and high school. This seems to have been Day of the Flag holiday, so they took extra effort to explain what they were doing, but they usually do this anyway on Mondays, and a shorter version the rest of the week. I went to school in Mexico for three years. Check it out.

Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
You'll notice they don't make adults say it every day. Perhaps by then they figure they are beyond the "easily indoctrinated" stage?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Why Are Atheists Such 'Trash Mouths'? NoMoreExcuses 86 20129 December 8, 2012 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002