Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+1
+1
Well hello new atheist here turned atheist pretty recently. Born christian in past five years went from christian to agnostic from agnostic to more or less Buddhist and had enlightenment, in other words became atheist.

English is not my mother language so don't grammar-Nazi me Tongue..

Looking forward to browsing through forum and getting to know fellow heretics.
RE: +1
Heya and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome, SoothSayer, and at least you knew enough to not capitalize "atheist." Big Grin

Enjoy your time in the forum!
Welcome, Sooth, I hope you like it here.
(December 27, 2013 at 4:57 pm)Raeven Wrote: Welcome, SoothSayer, and at least you knew enough to not capitalize "atheist." Big Grin

Is that sarcasm I can't tell xD.
Thanks everyone on ... welcome wishes?
(December 27, 2013 at 5:09 pm)SoothSayer Wrote:
(December 27, 2013 at 4:57 pm)Raeven Wrote: Welcome, SoothSayer, and at least you knew enough to not capitalize "atheist." Big Grin

Is that sarcasm I can't tell xD.
Thanks everyone on ... welcome wishes?

I'm not generally sarcastic, particularly in a post to a newcomer. So no, not sarcastic -- I said what I said in earnest. Smile

Try not to worry too much about sarcasm... as a rule, in my limited experience here, it's hard to mistake it when it's aimed your direction.

Welcome, friend.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hello and welcome!
Hello and welcome. Now let's discuss your deconvertion...bwah ha ha ha.
Greetings. Don't mind Chad. He still believes in invisible sky-daddies.