Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dance: Extremist Christian Propaganda
Dance: Extremist Christian Propaganda
I was doubting to post this because the people who made this video turned of the ''ratings'' feature and they keep deleting comments that are not ''Praise the Lord'' comments. Anyone who debates or opposes get's removed and deleted.

I have commented 3 times, 2 times which has just been deleted and 1 comment I just put there half an hour ago, but is most likely going to be deleted soon; they do this for one purpose only, to generate more views which is sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr2JDyKJpfo

This is an example of a useless attack on something that is so positive! I am dancer; Hip Hop & Breakdancing to be exact. They condemn everything in this video and I even know a few people personally in this video. This video is offensive to the dance scene and dancers worldwide.

April&Wayne are unimaginably ignorant for making this video and it shows that they have no understanding about dancing what so ever.

This, in combination with what is going on in Uganda nowadays, makes it very difficult for me to respect Christianity. As a non-theist, yes I do respect it and leave people with their believes and values, but this was such a pointless attack I could not let it go.
After the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
RE: Dance: Extremist Christian Propaganda
What a meanspirited killjoy she is. And she's got an annoying fucking voice.

For me, dance is one of the greatest expressions of humanity there is and the christians trying to claim it for their fucked up god in just annoying.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(December 28, 2013 at 6:59 am)Zen Badger Wrote: What a meanspirited killjoy she is. And she's got an annoying fucking voice.

For me, dance is one of the greatest expressions of humanity there is and the christians trying to claim it for their fucked up god in just annoying.

I now have a vision of you trying to express something through dance and it just won't shift.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 28, 2013 at 7:18 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 28, 2013 at 6:59 am)Zen Badger Wrote: What a meanspirited killjoy she is. And she's got an annoying fucking voice.

I now have a vision of you trying to express something through dance and it just won't shift.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

You mean this?

[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Oh my god. How did I ever last as long as I did in this crazy shit religion.
I cracked up as soon as I saw the title of the video.
Christians have already fucked up mankind. They've left a scar that will never heal. Nearly everyone on the planet knows what a jesus is.

"Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man—living in the sky—who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smokeburning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever ’til the end of time . . . But He loves you!"

Excerpt From: Dawkins, Richard. “The God Delusion"
Don't forget that he needs money....omnipotent deity and just can't handle money....

Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(December 28, 2013 at 8:16 pm)Severan Wrote: Christians have already fucked up mankind. They've left a scar that will never heal. Nearly everyone on the planet knows what a jesus is.

"Religion has actually convinced people that there’s an invisible man—living in the sky—who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smokeburning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever ’til the end of time . . . But He loves you!"

Excerpt From: Dawkins, Richard. “The God Delusion"

Your quoting George Carlin
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(December 28, 2013 at 6:37 am)Arellius Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr2JDyKJpfo

filthy propaganda created by gullible fucktards who live their lives based on the scribblings of terrified primitives.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to be a christian. The only people who take this shit seriously are the ignorant and the gullible.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extremist views.. lifesagift 16 2199 October 18, 2014 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
Information The Thread of Never Ending Religious Propaganda Bob Kelso 23 6280 March 12, 2014 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Chad32