Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scientologists in Dublin
Scientologists in Dublin
So I live in Dublin and those of you familiar with the Fair City will be aware of the GPO which commonly has a load of religious groups evangelising around there from Catholics, to JWs, there is always some Muslim dawah dable etc.

Anyway I saw the bizarrest thing ever the other week, I was walking on front of it and there was this bizzare women who asked me to do a "free stress test" and there was this random film crew around.. Then I saw the table mention Dinetics the penny dropped they were Scientology and I made an excuse and disappeared. Since I am a Psychology PhD student (with the College School of Psychology hoody on) I wondered if they had targeted me.

When I was on my way home later on, they were still there but I saw the funniest thing ever, one of the Muslims who runs that Dahwah table (they must be bored its always deserted) was having a heated mad arguement with one of the scientologists and then freaked out at the him crew...
RE: Scientologists in Dublin
(December 29, 2013 at 1:32 pm)pop_punks_not_dead Wrote: So I live in Dublin and those of you familiar with the Fair City will be aware of the GPO which commonly has a load of religious groups evangelising around there from Catholics, to JWs, there is always some Muslim dawah dable etc.

Anyway I saw the bizarrest thing ever the other week, I was walking on front of it and there was this bizzare women who asked me to do a "free stress test" and there was this random film crew around.. Then I saw the table mention Dinetics the penny dropped they were Scientology and I made an excuse and disappeared. Since I am a Psychology PhD student (with the College School of Psychology hoody on) I wondered if they had targeted me.

When I was on my way home later on, they were still there but I saw the funniest thing ever, one of the Muslims who runs that Dahwah table (they must be bored its always deserted) was having a heated mad arguement with one of the scientologists and then freaked out at the him crew...

They serve good seafood in Dublin, went to Hilton hotel and they had smoked salmon to grab, and whenever it ran out it somehow replenished itself. Good times.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gotta love those sneaky Scientologists. frankiej 18 3130 October 30, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist