Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Saga of the Aryan Race - Written by Zoroastrian Author
The Saga of the Aryan Race - Written by Zoroastrian Author
Hundreds of academic sources backing up the source material for the word aryan. Search for Aryan inside of History of Asia, India on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_2?rh...2941120011

http://www.amazon.com/Saga-Aryan-Race-Po...ords=aryan

This is an interesting book. It is written by a Zoroastrian author, from India, and concerns the "history of the Aryan Race". The style is simplistic but effective, in the vein of epic sagas of the Indian variety. We get to follow a number of heroic characters (mainly manly men and fair ladies of various stripes), as they leave their home in the polar region to conquer the world. The book is based on a Zoroastrian world-view (according to which zoroastrianism, or rather the worship of Ahura Mazda, is the original Indo-European religion, though it has become diluted in both Europe and elsewhere), and as the wanderings of the Aryans continue, we finally end up in the area of Iran. Here Zoroaster/Zarathustra is born to restore the True Religion.
RE: The Saga of the Aryan Race - Written by Zoroastrian Author
FYI so its clear. I in no way endorse this complete Bull Shit... as I believe all human beings are 99% the same and of the same species and descended from apes and have equal rights under the law. I just hate caste based concepts and want to share some of the lunacy and bizarreness of some of the non abrahamic religions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Jews the most evil race on earth? superAtheistnut 20 9369 May 21, 2015 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Hitler's Priestess: Savitri Devi, the Hindu-Aryan Myth, and Neo-Nazism theyear12013 2 3326 December 30, 2013 at 7:58 am
Last Post: theyear12013