Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Shoeaholic thread
The Shoeaholic thread
This thread came up in another. This thread is dedicated to everyone with awesome shoe collections. Even if you just buy one awesome pair, post them here. We all want to drool.

I'll kick it off!

[Image: xnf7s5.jpg]

I'm posting these because I just got them this week, and I'm currently obsessed with them.

Your turn!
RE: The Shoeaholic thread
Collection of 1. I have brown and black dress shoes for work, but these work for all other occaisions. My wife despises them so she is using our recent move to NY as an excuse to buy me a pair of boots.

[Image: th?id=H.4609952838779731&w=180&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7]
I love shoes! Lately I haven't been able to use all of my favorites, because I've been hanging out with a friend who gets horny with feet... and well, he's my friend. lol Actually, the way he thinks about feet makes me feel naked if I show my feet. But! I love my shoes and how my feet look in them! I'll start with these, because they're pretty much the only pinkish thing I'll ever wear. I hate pink... except in these. By the way, I don't know how to hide content so it doesn't blow up as big. The hide tags... how do I do those? Thanks.

Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Being winter and all, a nice watertight and comfortable shoe is required. Also something that prevents slipping on wet surfaces.
I present to you, what I've been wearing for the past 3 months:

@Ivy: quote my message and see how I put the hide tags around the img tags. Smile
(January 3, 2014 at 6:26 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Being winter and all, a nice watertight and comfortable shoe is required. Also something that prevents slipping on wet surfaces.
I present to you, what I've been wearing for the past 3 months:

@Ivy: quote my message and see how I put the hide tags around the img tags. Smile

Thanks lol

wooooooo! got it! Thanks, pocaracasracasracas!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Ivy, just remember, foot fetishists, as a whole, are pretty harmless. I should know, I'm one of them. In fact, I recently wrote a little essay hoping to allow women to try and allow women to understand. My Prose Forms class loved it. If you'd like to read it, I'd be glad to post it.

As for my shoes, here's the one I've been wearing for about a year or two (I can't remember which):

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 3, 2014 at 6:32 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: It's like this:
Code:
[imgfit][/imgfit]
or
[hide][/hide]

Also, just remember, foot fetishists, as a whole, are pretty harmless. I should know, I'm one of them. In fact, I recently wrote a little essay hoping to allow women to try and allow women to understand. My Prose Forms class loved it. If you'd like to read it, I'd be glad to post it.

Thank you, and yes. Post it. Smile I know it's harmless, but it still makes me feel naked. lol
Half Baked

(January 3, 2014 at 6:34 pm)Ivy Wrote: Thank you, and yes. Post it. Smile I know it's harmless, but it still makes me feel naked. lol

Here it is:

So, ladies, I bet you've all imagined something like this happening, if it hasn't happened to yourself. You go to a bar and you decide to get a drink. You've just gotten a pedicure, gotten your toenails painted in a special shade of red that seems to have been invented just for your toenails, and enshrined them in a pair of strappy four-inch heels in a matching color. And then some guy sits next to you. He smiles and points to your feet and asks if anyone's ever told you you have pretty feet. And you don't know what to say to that, and there's probably a good chance you're scared about it.

Are you mad? But I know what some off you may be thinking: foot fetishists are gross! You may even recite some story you heard on the news about some dentist who put a pretty young girl under so he could lick her toes or some other foot fetishist horror story. But let's be reasonable about this: if a guy's reached the point that he has to put a girl under to fulfill his sexual desires, that guy you feel so creeped out either has a long litany of rejections he can recite for you of girls who weren't receptive to his fetish, or that he was so utterly terrified of rejection that he didn't even try. And why, I must ask? Because liking girls' pretty feet isn't “normal” enough? It's enough to make one feel like the kid in Moonrise Kingdom who has to explain to the Khaki scouts just how badly they've been treating Sam, and for no good reason.

And so, here are a couple tips for how to handle a guy with a foot fetishist:

Remember: They can't really help being attracted to feet. What little study that has been devoted to the origin of foot fetishism suggests that it essentially amounts to cross-wiring in the brain. Remember that if you ever find yourself wondering why people might be attracted to feet in the first place. Of course, that said, if you actually do hit it off with a guy who likes your feet, it may be okay to ask him why he likes feet. Just don't expect a clear answer.

Don't keep the good feelings your pedicure gives you to yourself. Odds are that if you've been in the situation I've described in the beginning of this paper, you've been exposing your feet. And at the risk of stereotyping 51% of the human population, there's a very good chance that you'd recenty had a pedicure, and odds are, you liked it. Or at least you did until some creep made the mistake of admiring it, too. Remember the old sunday school hymn: “This little light of mine/I'm gonna let it shine.” If you're going to let your little light (in this case a pedicure) shine, don't be surprised if other people start to look at it, and if they do, well, all that means is that they like you.

The guy you find creepy might just be as afraid of you as you are of them. Remember that time your dad caught you cowering in fear of that daddy-long-legs and he told you that it was just as scared of you as you were of him? It's often the same with foot fetishists; they know their desires may be considered out of the mainstream by society, and they live in fear of being rejected. Remember this the next time someone compliments your feet.

Odds are, someone thinks your feet are prettier than you think they are. Given that the dominant fetish of American men is for big breasts, it may come as a shock to people to find that foot fetishists don't have one single profile for feet the find attractive. Some guys like little feet, some just think big-footed girls have more to love. Some like them in shoes, some like them in as little as possible. Some guys like girls with soft feet, others actually prefer them rough and tough, like the girl attached to them has been climbing Everest in her bare feet. So, even if you may think your feet are ugly, there's probably someone who thinks your feet are the pinnacle of beauty, and, really, ladies, who doesn't want someone to make them feel better about how they look?

Many foot fetishists may be considered “quite a catch.” In my experience, most foot fetishists tend to at least try to be nicer than a lot of guys, although this may have more to do with what W.E.B. DuBois called “Double consciousness” than anything else. At any rate, they tend to be certainly quite a bit more sensitive than the average person. Furthermore, many great luminaries of western culture are believed to have foot fetishists: from Elvis to Baudelaire to Goethe to Thomas Hardy, many people who have shaped our culture have been known to like feet. Fyodor Dostoevsky once wrote in The Brothers Karamazov “Don't hate the barefoot ones; they are pearls!” Eugene Onegin, the novel from which all of Russian Literature comes from, has three sonnets devoted to adoration of the beauty of the female foot. The final straw for why F. Scott Fitzgerald had his wife Zelda (who reportedly had schizophrenia) put away was reportedly her newfound habit of ruining her beautiful feet by practicing ballet for hours on end. Quentin Tarantino's fondness for the female foot is well-known. Even Enrique Iglesias has been known to express fondness for girls' feet, although, admittedly, the man who sings “Tonight I'm fucking you” is probably the exception to the rule about foot fetishists being sensitive types. And besides, ladies, who wouldn't say no to a guy who actually offers to rub your feet after a hard day at work or even give you a pedicure, even if it may end up counting as foreplay?

Remember to get him interested in the person above the ankle, as well. Of course, a love life totally below the ankle may not last as long as you may like. That said, if you try to insist that he not focus on your feet, that won't get you on his good side, either. The best way to maintain a relationship between the two of you is to let him appreciate the you that lives among the ankle, but never denying him the pleasures of your beautiful feet.

If you've followed all these steps, there's a very good guess that you'll have learned to love your feet, and to love the guys who love your feet as well. And, odds are, if you've gone steady with them, you'll have found a sensitive boyfriend who pays attention to one of the more underappreciated parts of the body. If, after reading this list, you're still creeped out, I'd highly recommend selling those strappy four-inch heels and spending the money at an army surplus store on a nice pair of combat boots.

Also, for the record, though I didn't find that scene from Moonrise Kingdom I alluded to, I did find a transcript of the speech I was thinking about:

Skotak: "This troop has been very shabby to Field Man Sam Shakusky. In fact we've been a bunch of mean jerks! Why's he so unpopular? I admit, supposedly he's emotionally disturbed, but, he's also a disadvantaged orphan. How would you feel? Nickleby, Deluca, Lazy Eye, Gadge? He's a fellow Khaki Scout, and he needs our help. Are we man enough to give that, so part of his brain doesn't get removed out of him?"
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Honestly, I don't think it's creepy. I think I'm the furthest from being entitled to think of my friends as creepy lol. If anything, they probably think I'm creepy. It's not that. Just knowing what he thinks of feet and the faces he makes when he sees feet makes me feel naked. Remember, he's my friend. Our little group talks about everything to each other and we know how our minds work. It's weird, because he's my pal. lol

I'm like the girl that hangs out with dudes and has never been seen like a girl by them. They don't see me like a woman. They haven't really seen the feminine side of me that other groups of people have seen in me. They just know the Ivy with glasses, a hair bun, and sneakers. They have felt comfortable to talk about their fetishes in the open, because I talk about mine and we're very down to earth. It would be weird to show the other side of me to them, especially in heels after the talks we've had about feet. lol It's just weird! lol
Half Baked

I have a small collection of shoes, but my favorites are my Chucks, my Docs, and my flops (San Diego girl), but I have an enormous hat collection.

Like this one:

And this one (that's my sister on the right):

And this one (I don't talk to the other chick in the picture anymore):

I have a crap-ton more, and some really unique ones at that, but I'm having a hard time finding pictures of them.

Crap. Didn't mean to make the shoe thread into a hat thread. Sorry Elle Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4138 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic