Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty Laundry
Dirty Laundry
The forum reeks of dirty socks, and pants soaked with the piss of newbie trolls.
If you have any concerns over socks or trolls, please post these here.
RE: Dirty Laundry
Why post here? I like randomly accusing people of shit witch trial style as much as the next guy.. but I think the staff here are more effective than this daftness.
Who wants to place bets on when the OP will get banned?
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
I guess your right, just annoyed by some people on the forum, not saying any names. It would be fun to lash at each other like in the movie The Thing, but to keep it one thread instead of the entire forum, so I thought this thread would be nice. Hell I've already been accused of being a sock puppet.

(January 3, 2014 at 9:49 pm)Polaris Wrote: Who wants to place bets on when the OP will get banned?

I understand your concern, shall we discuss this as reasonable adults, despise past posts in other threads? (Goes for me too)
Thread locked pending staff decision.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dirty toilet water Chad32 12 3214 August 16, 2015 at 10:15 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dirty Laundry MTL 30 3535 August 3, 2015 at 12:10 am
Last Post: MTL
  A Theist's dirty little secret. Ryantology 5 1842 February 14, 2013 at 1:29 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Who's the most consistently dirty member here? Violet 96 26272 May 1, 2011 at 8:20 am
Last Post: tackattack