Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to cook steaks.
How to cook steaks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmC9SmCBUj4

Look at him, searing those fucking steaks. He's dishonoring the dead that feed the living! Ramsay can burn in hell! (Hell's Kitchen that is) absolutely, positively, never SEAR.... a fucking steak, when cooking it on a pan. You have to slow cook those delicious bastards, in a pan that been lubed generously with some type lipid in a liquid state of matter. And you never cook a steak in a pan with whatever other raw ingredients that you wish to cook it with becuase
1.) that shit takes time to break down the cellulose/ cell wall materials just to allow the vital "juices", (being the proteins, enzymes, salts, amino acids, and whatever other fucking shit in the fucking raw material that accommodates to flavor) to exit from the raw materials and soak into the steak. This can only be done when the raw materials are saute'd in a separate pan and then added to a pan containing a raw unheated fucking juicy fucking steak. Only then! Mind you. Must the steaks be slow cooked, either between low-medium to medium temperature. This allows the "juices" of the raw materials to soak into the steak once the cell walls of the cells of the steak are destroyed. Which brings me to point fucking:
2.) Motherfucker! A steak cannot soak up the juices of the raw materials when it's exterior is being FUCKING SEARED! FUCK YOU RAMSAY AND YOUR ILLEGITIMATE BULLSHIT ON COOKING FUCKING STEAKS!! Go take a science class and apply that shit (knowledge mind you) to your amateur style of cooking, bitch. Back to my point... a seared steak is one in which the exterior is cooked to point where the liquid of the cellular material is far outnumbered by the solid cellular material of the exterior of the steak, this develops a "shell" like exterior that does not allow much, if any, liquid material to enter in the interior of the steak via "soaking", which you totally suck at understanding, Ramsay bitch.

So now that the audience, and yes Ramsay that includes you, cocksucker, know why Ramsay has displayed a completely incompetent method of cooking steaks.

I will now close this post with a video for viewer entertainment and insult to the almighty bitch-ass Gordan fucking Ramsay.

Roll the bitch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVR476WHmR8
RE: Gordan Fucking Ramsay!
[Image: why%20did%20that%20chicken%20cross%20the...ramsey.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
RE: How to cook steaks.
The cattle never made it to the median.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG8H2QKs_go
RE: How to cook steaks.
Gordan Ramsay is a bitch by the way, just to make sure the forum knows.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2172 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around ashabasha17 13 2869 November 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Tonus