Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Vegetarians/Vegans here?
Any Vegetarians/Vegans here?
I'm a vegan for moral reasons just wanted to know if any others are here.

I have no interest in your opinions if you are NOT one I have heard every 'steak tastes good' peta stands for people eating tasty animals argument thanks. Just want to know if anyone else is one?
RE: Any Vegetarians/Vegans here?
I was a vegetarian for 5-6 years. I'd still eat some of those non-meaty meals. Also, if I do have veggie or vegan friends in the future, I know what kind of food to make and it'll be awesome for them.
I like meat.

[Image: Im-Just-Saiyan.jpg]
"The reason things will never get better is because people keep electing these rich cocksuckers who don't give a shit about you."
-George Carlin
I was for quite a few years and then i had some illnesses and so now I'm mostly on fish and chicken
Me! Raised that way, experimented a little in my teens and decided to stay on course because animals are treated horribly.

I'm not a vegan though, I eat eggs. I'm a vegan with my clothes and cosmetics, unless someone buys them for me.
I'm definitely not a vegan or vegetarian. I love meat, although I've gotten my mom to buy free range whenever possible. I hate factory farming, no animal should have to go through that. I like to know that what I'm eating has been raised & killed humanely.
I love meat too. I'm still a vegan.
Vegetables are what my food eats.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I'm lacto-vegetarian, I guess. No meat, for sure.

This thread's been done a few times already on these forums, methinks.
No, but I have been starting to eat more vegan/vegetarian. It is much healthier,but I believe we are built as omnivores. I do disapprove of how slaughterer animals are treated, but death for food is the cycle of life. I work on a dairy farm and have stop drinking real milk and am cutting out a lot of my dairy.

Also PETA are a bunch of lying, cult like, hypocrite, greedy idiots. They kill 98% of the animals they take in. Use out dated videos, and do half the things they say they are against. Most of the money from donations go in their pockets, or for more advertising, not the animals. Oh they did buy a large million dollar freezer to put the animals they kill in.
[Image: 347]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Nihilists here? FrustratedFool 351 11023 August 30, 2023 at 7:15 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  are vegetarians more ethical by not eating meat? justin 266 74811 May 23, 2013 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: fr0d0