Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone heard of Susanne Eman?
Has anyone heard of Susanne Eman?
Ewwwww....

[Image: Susanne-Eman-Diet-04.jpg]

[Image: Susanne-Eman-Diet-03.jpg]

[Image: Susanne-Eman-la-plimbare.jpeg]

Here she is in her wedding gown:

[Image: 18166548.jpg]

Here she is with her man:

[Image: 773312d8cbfe6b29_Susanne_Eman.jpg]

She's actually a model, so here are some of her "saucy" pictures from a photoshoot:

[Image: susanne.jpg?w=512]

[Image: susanne_emane.jpg]

Her goal is to become the fattest woman who ever lived. These thin women have "nothing" on her:

[Image: plus_main_1515942a.jpg] [Image: plus3_1515920a.jpg]

According to her website here:

Link, She went on the Doctor Phil show and then started loosing weight, and is now back on her original mission to gain as much weight as possible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0VtYe4lZ7I

Uhhhhhhh... *it's only a movie, it's only a movie, it's only a movie...* Meine Augen! Meine Augen! (cries)
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: Has anyone heard of Susanne Eman?
Meh. Many people have completely different ideas of beauty and sexuality. I don't see the need to ridicule someone for doing what makes them happy no matter how weird it is.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Anorexic people starve themselves because it "makes them happy" (well to be more precise because it makes them feel powerful and in control and without it they feel powerless and weak) how is that any different?

(edit to clarify) - I don't mean that she has a mental disorder like anorexia, I just mean the reasons behind it are similar. Also her goal - to be the heaviest woman ever - is completely unrealistic because if she ever reaches it she will loose all mobility and she will die.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Did she say 20,000 calories? I think I'm going to be sick!
(January 7, 2014 at 10:35 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Meh. Many people have completely different ideas of beauty and sexuality. I don't see the need to ridicule someone for doing what makes them happy no matter how weird it is.

I agree, but I refuse to accept that being so morbidly obese is in anyway 'normal', or should not be criticized. It's actually pretty disastrous for your personal health, and it makes me extremely sad when I hear of children becomming increasingly obese.

The figures in the UK are becomming as depressing as they are in huge US in this regards Sad
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(January 8, 2014 at 3:35 am)Aractus Wrote: Anorexic people starve themselves because it "makes them happy" (well to be more precise because it makes them feel powerful and in control and without it they feel powerless and weak) how is that any different?

(edit to clarify) - I don't mean that she has a mental disorder like anorexia, I just mean the reasons behind it are similar. Also her goal - to be the heaviest woman ever - is completely unrealistic because if she ever reaches it she will loose all mobility and she will die.

Actually the main reasons behind feederism are erotic. This is a fetish that she and many others get a kick out of it for whatever reasons sort of like bdsm. And immobility btw is one of the hottest things they can imagine. Of course this is harmful and not all of them deny it but they think it's worth the price. When you have erotic fantasy vs. health I'm afraid that many would knowingly choose the former because they'd find it more satisfying than living on earth longer. Not everyone sees a correlation between length of life and satisfaction in life.

That's a very unusual definition of anorexia. I've always thought that anorexics were deluded into thinking that they're overweight when they're really underweight. But even so, if anorexia is analogous to feederism (which I doubt) then I say leave the anorexics alone too.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Her wedding gown looks like a parachute.
(January 8, 2014 at 12:19 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: That's a very unusual definition of anorexia. I've always thought that anorexics were deluded into thinking that they're overweight when they're really underweight.
Well anorexics can be overweight, normal weight or underweight, it's not their weight that defines them, but rather the psychological problem they have with food and the deep-seeded fear of becoming fat. Even if they're severely underweight, no matter how unhealthy it is for them, they are too afraid to put on any weight because they do not want to ever become fat. But they don't look in the mirror and see a fat person at that point, they look in the mirror and say "I'm not too thin" as a justification not to put on weight. But if they're normal weight they'll look at the mirror and say "too fat". They also have a psychological addiction to beating hunger - they will go through their entire day from the moment they get up feeling hungry, and eat very little, and then feel achievement because they've conquered hunger; which is a part of what makes them feel secure and in-control and safe, even though it's unhealthy and will probably kill them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-nPMTXd...d_policy=3

Okay, so I tracked down the DrPhil episode and watched it (well the 2nd one to feature her anyway). I really can't stand the guy, he's so full of himself, but still it gave me a greater sense of what goes through the mind of this chick. In fact, her boyfriend/fiancé is a fucking disgrace to men. He should be ashamed of himself for being so selfish that he wants her to keep gaining weight and to say that she'd be unattractive and that he would leave her if she was normal weight (or even approaching normal weight). What a cocksucker.

Anyway, here's a Link to Susanne's twitter feed.

The dumb bitch is so self-deluded that she thinks she's healthy. In fact she went on the Dr Oz show in 2011 and started talking about how she's perfectly healthy. You can see the whole episode here. It's far more interesting than the DrPhil episode (well the second one anyway). "I enjoy the freedom of eating whatever I want whenever I want and however much I want". She doesn't seem to believe that she will not live long.

André the Giant, by all accounts, believed his medical advice that he would die young and accepted it. He did however manage to live to 46, even with a lifestyle less than healthy and making no attempt to get into or stay in shape. And being that there are so many other pro wrestlers that have died by this age, it actually wasn't even unusual as a former wrestler to have died at the age he did.

Yet Susanne's wasting her life willingly with a conscious choice. You may say it's her right to make that choice - well what about her children??

What makes you think she's "wasting" her life? She looks pretty fine with it.
My ignore list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 513 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1477 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Have you heard the good news? Martian Mermaid 44 4812 January 23, 2018 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Antares
  Have you heard of a PIECAKEN??????? MrsTRich 21 2480 November 17, 2016 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Ever heard anyone say this word? Edwardo Piet 28 3328 September 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  I heard, "Nana- you're a hoarder.... professor 16 2328 March 11, 2015 at 12:22 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Does anyone know if Amy Poehler has a religion or believes in God? poehlerfan 22 5784 March 5, 2015 at 2:15 am
Last Post: c172
  Has anyone ever published an ePUB (eBook)? Mudhammam 21 3587 August 2, 2014 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Exclamation Have you heard about the Mars One project? shadowninjax 41 11143 September 4, 2013 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Mac Arthur
  Have you heard about The Venus Project? shadowninjax 7 3256 August 25, 2013 at 6:06 am
Last Post: shadowninjax