Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomboy/Girlygirl or Both?
Tomboy/Girlygirl or Both?
Girly Girl: I would've made a good 1950s housewife. I like cooking and cleaning and sewing and baking. My wardrobe consists of a lot of lace, ribbons and pink. Have a bit of an obsession with Lolita fashions. I've been known to passive aggressively fight little ladies at the grocery store and crafts stores for the best items. i'm always making some new confectionery. If my friends would let me I'd dress every single one of them. They only let me do it on Halloween.
RE: Tomboy/Girlygirl or Both?
I'm mostly a tomboy, but I do have some girly traits, too.
I'm extremely girly girl. Pretty much in every way. I'm not much of a feminist (I'm southern, so I learned to stay barefoot in the kitchen and crank out babies). I like pretty things and getting fixed up everyday and shopping. I'm pretty much a typical woman. Hormones and all.
I'm quite the girly girl, I like doing my make up, wearing dresses and buying shoes.
(January 8, 2014 at 8:29 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I'm quite the girly girl, I like doing my make up, wearing dresses and buying shoes.

That's what Insanity tells us. Shame you two called off the wedding.
Not my fault he was seeing someone else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you tan or burn? Or both. EgoDeath 39 3172 February 8, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2231 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Vaccines both good and bad? goombah111 109 16318 December 20, 2016 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Do you like Mac or PC or both ShinobiAtheist 25 2939 December 27, 2013 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Rahul