Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shows that should not exist!
Shows that should not exist!

My mom will kill she loves Maury

This show scarred me for life!

Young Justice got canceled for THIS?!

RE: Shows that should not exist!
Captain Obvious opines: We could do without all of those damned televangelists.
Anything that's on MTV now - They do nothing but promote teen pregnancy and idiots, also there is no damn music anymore
Family Guy - I don't find the cartoon funny at all
Duck Dynasty - Everything about this show is terrible, boring, and fake
Honey Boo Boo - Whoever thought this was a good idea can go jump in a lake and drown
Keeping Up With the Whoredians - Who seriously cares about them?

I'm sure there is more to list but this will do for now.
Can we get this guy banned, please?
-EDIT- Now it looks like I'm talking about Dark Fatal Knight. There was a spammer here earlier I was talking about.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

I believe you
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Yes there was, he was also spamming the gaming sub forum.
I agree with DarkKnight on most of MTV. But.. isn't Ridiculousness and Rob and Big on that channel? I'd. Cry. If they weren't around.
However my room mates made me watch something called The Real Life #29 and I thought I was gonna facepalm so hard I would cry.
AWFUL!

Duck Dynasty needs gone. I'm sick of people on facebook getting into a political huff about a goddamned tv show. To this day I still don't know what's up with that,
but then: I don't care.

Yeah, no one cares about the Kardashians.. Except my room mate Tongue

WHO THE FUCK DOESN"T LIKE FAMILY GUY THOUGH?!!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
MTV used to be good, although I wasn't born at the certain times they were aired it was really great that I did happen to watch cartoons like Beavis & Butthead, The Maxx, Daria, and Aeon Flux so those were great. I did used to watch The Real World but that turned into garbage years later and still is today. Don't get me started with all that Teen Mom bullshit either.

I'm sick of those DD people too.

I think I shouldn't have put Family Guy on the list, I can respect anyone that finds it funny but to me personality I just don't like the show but I don't think it's as bad as those shows I mentioned.
Whenever here comes honey boo boo is on a nearby television my brain cells make like lemmings.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Yeah I outgrew Family Guy. It's just old now.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game shows and BS superstition. Brian37 5 308 October 27, 2020 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Atheist Wiki -- Reasons that god does not exist. Jehanne 12 1309 July 18, 2018 at 12:09 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Kitten shows pitbull who's the boss! ignoramus 3 752 December 22, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My Top 10 Educational Shows Mechaghostman2 6 1249 July 9, 2016 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Wholesome shows TheChrist 16 2317 July 31, 2015 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: TheChrist
  Best Educational Kids Shows? ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 6 1490 July 25, 2015 at 12:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Never Want To Negotiate.....Jon Stewart Shows What They Do Want. Minimalist 4 1103 April 15, 2015 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  List the shows you watch Foxaèr 48 6214 March 10, 2015 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Jon Stewart Skewers Weather/News Shows Minimalist 4 1334 January 28, 2015 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Shows that were supposed to be funny but we're just stupid BrokenQuill92 47 7576 February 9, 2014 at 10:03 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92