Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 11:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You've Watched too much tv when …
You've Watched too much tv when …
you can name every Game of Thrones character, the house the belong to or are allied with, and their current motives
RE: You've Watched too much tv when …
(January 10, 2014 at 6:35 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: you can name every Game of Thrones character, the house the belong to or are allied with, and their current motives

Haha, me and my dad have long conversations about loads of the GOT characters.
4th season starts on April 6.
Winter....

is.....

Coming! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk
(January 10, 2014 at 6:35 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: you can name every Game of Thrones character, the house the belong to or are allied with, and their current motives

I'm reading the books so probably have a deeper understanding of their motives than you.

I miss the mighty Belwas a character who was cruelly omitted from the TV series.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Your couch's butt groove has a butt groove.
Yeah I read the books too but they are drifting away from the story a bit now so hopefully the new season will still hold some surprises...

Brilliant series so far....
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
... ever it's on.
...when you can recognize extras that you saw on other tv shows that they were extras on too.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(January 13, 2014 at 1:04 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:

I'm reading the books so probably have a deeper understanding of their motives than you.

I miss the mighty Belwas a character who was cruelly omitted from the TV series.

I've read the books

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5425 474287 Yesterday at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1639 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2238 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 400 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1082 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Strangers are people too Godscreated 12 940 December 20, 2018 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 2991 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I did it and you should too. Brian37 41 3950 August 25, 2018 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1154 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1417 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37