Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to be like the "stern, jerk, cool" people?
How to be like the "stern, jerk, cool" people?
I don't know how to describe this personality but I have seen it all my life!!

ie: they have their own circle of friends with whom they goof around with and etc, but every other single human being they are 100% serious with, and you practically gotta watch every word you say to them because if you accidentally say ONE thing that they deem is lame, they put you down and make you feel like crap. And they always have that one or two guys in their crew that are constantly kissing their asses weather on the track or a facebook argument like "oh nice come back dave - u smoked him!!"

and its not like everyone thinks they are assholes either, the way their personality is, is like you want them to like you and then you make a mistake, and they act like dicks to you, and then you feel like crying because you just really want them to like you!

ie: in high school i was a pretty goofy and carefree kid, i didn't care about my clothes or stuff at all - then I made a few friends who liked me cus they thought I was funny but then they had a couple friends who would constantly put me down like "hey leo, nice shoes - were they on sale at Walmart?" and then everyone else would laugh. and they would always seem to be talking crap about people at any given time, and its not like they were jerks because they all went on to nice colleges and have high profile jobs now with hot wives and christian kids.

even notice a lot online, people always harassing me for my spelling and stupid ideas and stuff. sometimes i feel like idk if i belong in this world and if maybe i would be better off dead (I believe in heaven).

I don't have many friends, but the friends I do have are usually the kind of people that just genuinely amazing and nice. Ie: i been bedridden sick for over a week, and my buddy who lives 1 hour away, drove through sub zero weather to bring me food and meds!

So idk what to do, christians say that the ways of the world are corrupt and i should be myself and thank god for the friends i do have. i feel like a more atheistic approach would be that life and society are survival of the fittest, and I need to become more assholey to fit in better - but i try but I'm just a very meek guy it seems.
RE: How to be like the "stern, jerk, cool" people?
Oh you're talking about the people I used sitting the back of the class and making bets on with the other "loser kids" about who we can get knocked up first
I'm still waiting ...

Your thread title claimed that there was 'How To Lesson' in it. I'm still waiting to learn how to be one of the jerk, cool people. What do I do first? I love those people.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(January 10, 2014 at 8:36 pm)leodeo Wrote: I don't have many friends, but the friends I do have are usually the kind of people that just genuinely amazing and nice.

And that is good enough, IMO.
(January 10, 2014 at 8:56 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I'm still waiting ...

Your thread title claimed that there was 'How To Lesson' in it. I'm still waiting to learn how to be one of the jerk, cool people. What do I do first? I love those people.

The title has a question mark in it, he's asking us how he can be like them.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Those idiots were indeed jerks.
Still are. Ask any employee of theirs.
If you want to be a jerk, theno so be it...but I don't advise it. It takes a lot of "insurance" to be a proper jerk.
(January 10, 2014 at 9:10 pm)Sejanus Wrote:
(January 10, 2014 at 8:56 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I'm still waiting ...

The title has a question mark in it, he's asking us how he can be like them.

Ohh ok.
Somebody get Drich in here. This guy wants to know how to be a jerk.

Devil (large)
[Image: Evolution.png]

They're talking shit with you, you gotta give it back to them. If they throw an insult you gotta throw one back. And just like if they pounce on you for being lame, you gotta pounce on them when they are too. It's all about being a funny asshole.

You sound young.

I don't know why you'd want to be like them.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people Woah0 22 1951 August 28, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I like to treat religious people nice. Jeezypete 27 4354 February 6, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Would you like if all people became atheists? Simsim 61 12325 June 20, 2013 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Walking Void