Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the theists that cry censorship.
To the theists that cry censorship.
This is a rule list quoted directly from a Christian forum I occasionally visit.
worthy Christian forums Wrote:←  Outer Court
Worthy Christian Forums
»
OC - PLEASE READ: Warning Points, Moderat...
GoldenEagle
15 Dec 2013
This list is the “guidelines” we plan on using on the WCF boards and is not set in stone. This is for members to better understand what is expected and accepted at WCF. Ultimately we pray we will continue to be guided by the Holy Spirit in our administration, encouragement, and disciplinary actions on the boards. Where this list conflicts with the WCF Terms of Service the WCF Terms of Service will trump this general guideline.

I. Warning Point Guidelines

To get 1 point:
name calling
light personal insults/backhanded comments
vague negative comments about the ministry
general light Terms of Service violations that don't require more than a quick word correction or explanation
publicly questioning ministry decisions
teaching threads or posts containing false theology
continuation of posting YouTube link outside of the video forum
To get 2 points:
second offense of above
To get 3 points:
light profanity
third offenses of above
directed more visceral insults or attacks towards other members
directed more visceral attacks on the ministry or ministry members
To get 4 points:
posting of any link or video that is against God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit or the bible, as in satanic sites (?)
To get 5 points:
strong profanity
openly attacking the Lord or His word
For reference only the member in question and those in the Worthy Ministry (Worthy Watchment, Chat Servants, Servants, etc.) can see the warning points. In other words members cannot see each others warning points.

II. Further Notes:

1. People trolling and posting explicit material will be subject to immediate moderator review or ban.

2. People who post against God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible will be subject to immediate moderator review or ban.

3. People who SPAM the site with solicitations will be subject to immediate moderator review or ban.

4. People who SPAM the site with false teachings of false religions will be subject to immediate moderator review or ban.

5. People who try to create second (or multiple) accounts to circumvent disciplinary action will be subject to immediate moderator review or ban.

III. Moderator Review, Time off, and Bans…

1. Moderator Review - means that a member's posts are only made public after review by a Servant/Admin. When on MR a member may not start any new threads. How long you are on MR is generally up to the member. If a member's account is placed on MR and the member doesn't post (showing postive behavior/change) that member's account will remain on MR status.

2. Time Off - means a member will be restricted from posting in the forums. It can also mean restrictions from Private Messages (PM's) and/or reading in the forums as well.

3. Bans
a. Permanent ban occurs where a member can no longer read or write on the forums.
b. Posting ban occurs when a member's account is set to "Members*" status they can only read the forums.
c. Thread ban occurs when a member's posting and reading priviledges are revoked from using a particular thread.

Example: According to the point system above, the first offense is 1 point, the second 2 points (3 total points), the third 3 (6 total points). If violations for the same kind of infractions (name calling for example) occur close together, and the member was spoken to in the warning system, after the 3rd offense, they would be placed on MR.  Continuance of the same behavior or other infractions will earn them a week’s posting ban.  If they do not change, then a month off posting ban until they are permanently banned and/or set to Members*  being able to read but not post on the forums... this is only for simple attacks - in the 1 point category.  

We as the Worthy Ministry reserve the right to change, adapt, and edit this list as we see fit without notice. We will make every effort to ensure that users are aware of the changes in a timely manner.
Share Share
Full Version
Now how in the fucking the hell is some one suppose to have a honest and uninhibited conversation about god with rules like that? Especially of they don't believe?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: To the theists that cry censorship.
Quote:Now how in the fucking the hell is some one suppose to have a honest and uninhibited conversation about god with rules like that? Especially of they don't believe?

I know right? Its almost like they don't WANT an honest conversation about god...Thinking
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Wondering about the difference between light and strong profanity. Seems subjective to me...
Well then fuck you. You poopoo head.
Sith code
(January 11, 2014 at 1:46 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Well then fuck you. You poopoo head.

You took the words right out of my mouth!
This line got to me.

Quote: Ultimately we pray we will continue to be guided by the Holy Spirit in our administration, encouragement, and disciplinary actions on the boards.

What kind of absurdly egotistical motherfuckers do you have to be to think that the fucking HOLY SPIRIT...assuming you are dumb enough to believe in one...has nothing better to do with its time than oversee how they run a goddamned message board?

Unbelievable.
He also helps people find their car keys apparently.
Sith code
And complete passes...

[Image: Thank-you-Jesus.png]

The big stuff...not so much.
(January 11, 2014 at 1:45 pm)azheathen Wrote: Wondering about the difference between light and strong profanity. Seems subjective to me...
They censored one post because I said hell. The context was " hell, over at AF.org they even have a Muslim staffer."
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Well, so much for free speech.....Indubitably
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for theists (and ex-theists, too) Longhorn 15 4883 April 23, 2015 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: orangebox21
  Theists: What makes your claims right and the claims of other theists wrong? Ryantology 29 8158 March 21, 2014 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Theologian Attempts Censorship After Losing Debate Jaysyn 6 2069 November 8, 2011 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist