Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginger Hate?
Ginger Hate?
Is there some joke I'm not getting here? What's there to hate about redheads? I find red hair fascinating, not to mention for most of my childhood I was a red.
RE: Ginger Hate?
I don't hate redheads, I just don't find hair particularly attractive. Blondes FTW!
I wish I had that beautiful auburn hair. I've dated a lot of gingers myself.
(January 11, 2014 at 8:37 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Is there some joke I'm not getting here? What's there to hate about redheads? I find red hair fascinating, not to mention for most of my childhood I was a red.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

Conversely, if he's a troll, he's the greatest troll to ever exist, and we should all worship him.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

He's totally trolling.
Ginger babies should be euthanised at birth. It's so cruel to let them live just to face a lifetime of abuse.

I'm kidding of course.

The whole "ginger" thing is so wrong. I have a lot of redheads in my family and the amount of shit they have to put up with is upsetting. They all get/got picked on at school and get verbal abuse from strangers almost whenever they go out in public, and even Sometimes spat at. It's bloody horrific. Even when they're not being abused, people try to be nice by bringing up their red-hairedness and going on and on about how nice it is. I mean, if you lived in a racist country/area you wouldn't go up to random black people and start telling them how much you love their skin, would you?
(January 11, 2014 at 8:37 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Is there some joke I'm not getting here? What's there to hate about redheads?

I don't think anyone means it seriously, but I honestly have no idea where the "gingers have no souls" "joke" came about, or why it is supposed to be funny. Same goes for "dumb blondes".

Or, hmm...maybe I should just Google it rather than leave with no answer?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/gingers-do-have-souls
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
I've heard that red hair is a 'gene throwback' from the time of Neanderthal, but I don't care enough to find out if that's true or not.
[Image: Evolution.png]

So? Most (all?) white humans have some Neanderthal DNA.
(January 11, 2014 at 8:44 pm)Sejanus Wrote:
(January 11, 2014 at 8:37 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Is there some joke I'm not getting here? What's there to hate about redheads? I find red hair fascinating, not to mention for most of my childhood I was a red.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

It's not hard to see where the fucktardery comes from ...

yep

[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why theists really hate Harry Potter Foxaèr 49 2837 October 17, 2018 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 25629 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  I hate The Young Turks so much. Reforged 14 2868 November 17, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: DespondentFishdeathMasochismo
  Music you hate Longhorn 112 25060 July 1, 2015 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Battlestar Galactica Fans: Revised BSG, Love It or Hate It? Secular Elf 39 9942 June 15, 2015 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  X-Fleas, why I hate that show! Brian37 24 3177 May 31, 2015 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  WHY PEOPLE HATE ATHEISTS atheist04330 10 3542 August 3, 2014 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Why do Black Christians Hate Atheists Yahweh 33 8052 January 3, 2014 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  Dawkins reads hate mail on youtube. Brian37 6 2348 November 3, 2013 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Owlix
  I Hate Basketball but Minimalist 1 1266 June 13, 2011 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: JohnDG