Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being banned
Being banned
As you can see by my username, I've been banned. Things got a little heated apparently in a PM discussion between me and a certain mod about Star Trek canonicity. Heated words were exchanged on both sides. I said something about how the mod woukd like to anally rape Gene Roddenberry's corpse and that was enough to send him or her over the edge. I meant nothing personal by the remark. It was a just a statement of fact and I'm sorry if facts hurt.

Why am I still able to post? Idk. I suspect I'm actually in some sort of elaborate simulated version of AF.org. None of you are real I suspect. Perhaps I'm doomed to spend eternity here in this fake world.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Being banned
I thought when you got banned your name goes black, not blue TEGH.

Sorry, no sale.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Seeing as a lot of the letters are crossed out in different places is also very unconvincing. Hmmm.
(January 11, 2014 at 11:38 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: I thought when you got banned your name goes black, not blue TEGH.

Sorry, no sale.

(January 11, 2014 at 11:47 pm)ElleBelle Wrote: Seeing as a lot of the letters are crossed out in different places is also very unconvincing. Hmmm.

How clever. This fake AF.org is trying to convince me that this place is the real AF.org.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Perhaps you didn't renew your gold membership.
That must be it ElleBelle!

Pay your dues TEGH! Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
The punchline to this joke is when he gets banned for real.

Oh boy. He must be way behind in payments.
Day 1,

It seems that many past AF.org members are still here in this fake world. They've joined into separate clans: theist and atheist. The theists trolls are scattered and in hiding from the atheist trolls who are continually hunting them. In the shout box, the heads of many banned theists members are gruesomely displayed on spears. The leader of the atheist clan is vaguely familiar. He has a molecule for an avatar but it's heavily war torn. Me, I will try to survive on my own if I can. I don't want to be part of this barbarism.
My ignore list

Quote:I suspect I'm actually in some sort of elaborate simulated version of AF.org.

Perhaps it is hell?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vintage ads that would be banned today Creed of Heresy 6 2973 July 3, 2013 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Zen Badger