Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else think South Park is kicking a dead horse on comedy lately
Anybody else think South Park is kicking a dead horse on comedy lately
I used to be a very big fan as a kid, and rewatched it again as a teenager. But i don't know if this drama/comedy rutine works for me. It has started to be stale and dumb, but i understand if some like this though, it just ain't working for me Smile
RE: Anybody else think South Park is kicking a dead horse on comedy lately
I fucking love South Park. You must be losing your sense of humour. Sorry about that. Sad
I was thinking this just the other day, yes.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
I was think that 10 years ago. It still has its moments, but it jumped the shark a decade ago.
I would like the opportunity to find out. It is not on freeview in the UK anymore.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Some of the episodes in the newer series are great, but many are quite stale. I think last year's series was an improvement, owing to the fact that it was a shorter series and thus they didn't stretch out their ideas as much.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
I haven't seen South Park since the movie came out!

Confused Fall

Must get back into it.
Dying to live, living to die.
Its not like they deny this. There was an episode a year or two ago called "South Park: You're Getting Old." It was a self parody of the shows repetitiveness, but it was way too close to truth for comfort. Yeah, the show still hits gold a few times a season, but its become extremely predicable and neither clever nor funny most of the time. Most episodes aren't even worth watching anymore because they ran out of good things to make fun of a long time ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else planting dandelions? arewethereyet 5 728 May 1, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ostrich Egg Omelette Recipe South African Style WinterHold 20 1288 January 10, 2021 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1104 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 681 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  South Park. What you think of Cartman? Snideon 10 576 July 10, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: mediocrates
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2616 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Does anyone else remember...? Cecelia 20 1789 July 30, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Have you cleaned your cache lately? Angrboda 8 449 November 20, 2018 at 4:32 am
Last Post: Sal
  Phew! And another south of the boarder story. Brian37 3 559 July 19, 2018 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Anyone else had an AF meet up? About to lose my virginity Whateverist 52 8596 April 29, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Whateverist