Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have we got any Beliebers here?
Have we got any Beliebers here?
Or any one from Team Breezy for that matter?
I ask because fans of these people fascinate me.
Despite all the bad things these people have done, the fans still manage to rationalise and justify liking their idols. I want to know what these justifications are.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
RE: Have we got any Beliebers here?
Crickets...

Yes, come out, don't be shy, (checks shotgun is loaded).
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I'd say we have a few closet beliebers on the forums. I'm looking at you, Minimalist.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Apparently a few of his 'fans' are waking up to how much of a total cock this guy is.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.1521764

I'm sensing his 15 minutes of fame are finally coming to an end.
He's going to have a 'boyfriend' in jail.
Did the cops find anything in the egg raid?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
They could sell more magazines and tabloid papers if they joined Bieber with Miley Cyrus.
[Image: 3cd8a33a.png]
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
The only crazy fan on this site is that loopy Potterhead BrokenQuill92
(January 15, 2014 at 9:10 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: [Image: 3cd8a33a.png]

This.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7094 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 532 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How many here have constant tinnitus? brewer 28 1456 May 20, 2021 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Astreja
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2140 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Got Plates? onlinebiker 23 1447 June 3, 2020 at 6:32 am
  Got Gator? onlinebiker 23 1914 May 24, 2020 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Got gas? onlinebiker 52 3562 April 30, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  K-pods, whatcha got? Gawdzilla Sama 4 707 April 12, 2020 at 7:24 am
  Any financial guru's here? Brian37 108 6773 March 12, 2020 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Thumbs Up Any welders here? onlinebiker 11 617 January 23, 2020 at 7:05 pm