Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you do it?
How do you do it?
How do you open your English muffin? Knife or fork?
RE: How do you do it?
What is an English muffin..? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I am also curious.
(January 15, 2014 at 10:51 am)LastPoet Wrote: I am also curious.

Where I come from they're called "muffins"

And... Knife.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
[Image: f616d4ffc40c0908b549b79da3e7d71a_zpsb6286c25.jpg]

English muffins aren't actually English they were invented in Maine
Those are supposed to be opened?
Crumpets? I open them with my teeth after they get covered in butter.
Depending on various factors (time of day, relative humidity, barometric pressure, how much weed I've blazed) I usually approach my crumpet very slowly, almost stealthy. I find that if not approached properly, the opening is far less climactic. Then, once properly brought in for a closer look, I gently peel open the warm folds to expose the marvelous nooks and crannies contained within. Once I've penetrated the exterior, I slide my knife in slowly, as to suggest opening, and then I withdraw my blade and re-insert it again over and over all the way around the yummy goodness until she splits open like a volcano. Next, I spread my jam all over the warm, gaping beauty. You ain't seen nothin til your down on a muffin, I'm tellin ya.

Wait. What the hell are we talking about here Confusedhock:
(January 15, 2014 at 10:42 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: How do you open your English muffin? Knife or fork?

Hahaha trick question! Hand.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
(January 15, 2014 at 12:28 pm)It Is i Wrote: Depending on various factors (time of day, relative humidity, barometric pressure, how much weed I've blazed) I usually approach my crumpet very slowly, almost stealthy. I find that if not approached properly, the opening is far less climactic. Then, once properly brought in for a closer look, I gently peel open the warm folds to expose the marvelous nooks and crannies contained within. Once I've penetrated the exterior, I slide my knife in slowly, as to suggest opening, and then I withdraw my blade and re-insert it again over and over all the way around the yummy goodness until she splits open like a volcano. Next, I spread my jam all over the warm, gaping beauty. You ain't seen nothin til your down on a muffin, I'm tellin ya.

Wait. What the hell are we talking about here Confusedhock:

I like this one. Let's make this one stay.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon