Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The atheist invasion of Mexico has begun.
The atheist invasion of Mexico has begun.
As of... NOW... I'm officially on vacation, and getting ready to hop a flight south of the border.

To the people and government of Mexico - I apologize in advance for anything that I may or may not do while a guest of your country.
RE: The atheist invasion of Mexico has begun.
(January 16, 2014 at 7:04 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: As of... NOW... I'm officially on vacation, and getting ready to hop a flight south of the border.

To the people and government of Mexico - I apologize in advance for anything that I may or may not do while a guest of your country.

I thought crossing the US/Mexico border was strictly one way: north?

Confused Fall

Enjoy your holiday.
Dying to live, living to die.
I intend to. Mwhahahahahaha.
[Image: Hasta_la_vista_baby.jpg]
Now you can eat babies in tortilla wraps!
(January 16, 2014 at 7:04 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: As of... NOW... I'm officially on vacation, and getting ready to hop a flight south of the border.

Come to momma.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(January 16, 2014 at 7:59 pm)Ivy Wrote:

Come to momma.

Will there be birria? Big Grin
Please partake of fermented cactus juice while there.
(January 16, 2014 at 8:05 pm)It Is i Wrote: Please partake of fermented cactus juice while there.

If you speak of tequila, I surely will. If, on the other hand, you mean pulque - that nectar is hard as hell for a pasty gringo to acquire.
(January 16, 2014 at 7:08 pm)Beccs Wrote:

I thought crossing the US/Mexico border was strictly one way: north?

Confused Fall

Enjoy your holiday.

A common misconception. Soon, California will be populated only with Mexicans, and Mexico will be be filled to the brim with vacationing Americans, because the Mexicans are going to build a wall to keep us out. I can't say I blame them. I just hope I can find work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] SERIOUS POST, Hillbilly Atheist has COVID. Brian37 50 3029 January 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist