Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Avatar Collector
The Avatar Collector
Most of you already know this, but I am the Design Team Leader here at AF.org.  The banner, awards, icons, holiday graphics, etc. usually come from my "office" and I try to help out any member with any problem great or small, as it pertains to images.  [Note: In no way am I taking any credit for the original construction of this website.  As far as I'm aware, Tiberius is the sole creator of AtheistForums.org.]

Anyway, I found a bunch of Avatars on my computer and I thought it would be a cool idea to have a centralized location where we can all place some of our favorite avatars that we're willing to share with new and old members alike.  With that in mind, please PLEASE do not spam the thread with hundreds of avatars you find on Google.  We all know how to use Google, but if you find a few cool ones, definitely put them on here.  

Couple things to remember:
A good useable avatar is square, not rectangular, and on this site, they are 150x150.
If you decide to use one of the avatars on these pages, you should probably right click on it first and save it onto your own computer in case it gets deleted.
If you have a photo that you would like made into an avatar or need some kind of assistance creating your own unique avatar, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll do my best to assist you (within reason).

[Image: silverface.jpg]  [Image: Cross02.jpg] [Image: ironman.png]
[Image: HandsonGlass.jpg]  [Image: smokeman.jpg] [Image: archangel3.jpg]

Don't be selfish, everybody needs a cool avatar.  Have fun.  Thumb up
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: The Avatar Collector
Most helpful: Cinjin (and Kay)
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
[Image: monnakiss.gif]

[Image: bucks.gif]

[Image: PythonAvatar_zps609b6b10.gif]

[Image: fd77e472-76b5-4778-9ef8-84b56aa9a333_zpsc0952974.jpg]

[Image: WaldoFinds_zpsf2bcc840.jpg]

[Image: TibsAvatar_zps13cf0032.jpg]

[Image: C3POgangsta_zps26a4b3a1.jpg]

[Image: superheroes.png]

Just double checking, but anyone can post av's here? As long as it's not insane and spammy?

I have a hobby of making them myself.
(January 19, 2014 at 8:14 pm)ElleBelle Wrote: Just double checking, but anyone can post av's here? As long as it's not insane and spammy?

I have a hobby of making them myself.

Absolutely. The whole point was for any member to drop them here. Especially ones that are original. Thumb up

Inspired by recent discussion in Dexter thread.

[Image: 23sg18h.jpg][Image: 14t92dx.jpg][Image: 2usiivp.jpg][Image: mkuljc.jpg]
I'm not using this one any more, Cinj.

[Image: 512_200.jpg]

He's still a fucking moron but he's old news.
Anything I have any right to allow for the use of by others is universally available (in the unlikely event that one should find they desire any of my avatars ever). I would like to particularly note this one, which I believe was designed (modified, at the least) in my honor by a certain 'theVOID'.

[Image: 318450_260780520624159_269229907_n.jpg]

Should I ever post anything as-of-yet not created: that too is available. Regardless of content.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 17, 2014 at 5:44 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
[Image: PythonAvatar_zps609b6b10.gif]

Aaaw! Nostalgia trip, my old avatar! Heart

I love visual representations of the Mandelbrot set (and other fractal art).

[Image: benoit-mandelbrot-the-father-of-fractals-2-150x150.jpg]
[Image: Anodized_Mandelbrot_Cross_by_stardust4ever.png]

[Image: canstock8234487.jpg]

[Image: fractal_10-150x150.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Avatar time The Valkyrie 37 1506 January 4, 2022 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Avatar, yes or no The Valkyrie 18 1089 February 1, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1262 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  New Avatar Competition The Valkyrie 32 2253 March 16, 2017 at 9:52 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Bestest Kitten: Avatar Change Edwardo Piet 25 2838 April 22, 2016 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Tomorrow (4-12) will be my 1 Year at AF. How Should I Change my Avatar?U Rhondazvous 13 1758 April 12, 2016 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Vote on my new avatar Clueless Morgan 37 6715 October 28, 2015 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Does Your Avatar Look Anything Like You? Rhondazvous 103 15548 August 30, 2015 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Explain your avatar Thumpalumpacus 71 10204 August 13, 2015 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Shuffle
  Rate the avatar of the person above you: part two Shell B 234 44848 September 10, 2014 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Keri