Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black people can't be racist WTF?
Black people can't be racist WTF?
I have just read some absurd sites that claim Black people can't be racist which is obviously utterly crap. All people can be racist.
RE: Black people can't be racist WTF?
I have heard studies claiming racism is actually higher in non white communities. Look at the damn Asians for example, they are very racist.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Well I mean it's clearly obviously that everyone can be a little racist.
(January 18, 2014 at 3:28 am)Dark Fatal Knight Wrote: Well I mean it's clearly obviously that everyone can be a little racist.

Japanese put a southern grandpa to shame.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(January 18, 2014 at 3:45 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(January 18, 2014 at 3:28 am)Dark Fatal Knight Wrote: Well I mean it's clearly obviously that everyone can be a little racist.

Japanese put a southern grandpa to shame.
The Japanese need to be de-fascistified. They still are highly racist (especially against Chinese & Koreans). The third largest party in the Japanese diet is the Japanese Restoration Party, co-led by a man described as the "Japanese Le Pen".
Um yes they can. My uncle doesnt like my BFF. He refers to him as "that stupid white boy. Always eating my food."
Racism isn't exclusive to any race.
All races are equally capable of being asshats to another race.
(January 18, 2014 at 2:57 am)là bạn điên Wrote: I have just read some absurd sites that claim Black people can't be racist which is obviously utterly crap. All people can be racist.
This is the typical leftist stance in majority-minority relations, my friend.
For example, leftists often support ethnic and racial minorities, and of course their ethnic/national, and seperatist movements.
And as you probably know, leftists never are too popular with any majority anywhere on earth, so they need every minority support they can get their hands on, so they sometimes might do things that go against their ideas, like for example, supporting minority nationalists, just like the leftists have supported the black power movement in the US, and just as the leftists in my country are supporting the seperatist movements.

It really matters little to them whether Blacks are racist or not, it only matters that they are a minority and they need the minorities to justify their existence.
There must always be some kind of an "oppressed" class, ethnicity, race or whatever for them to go around and suck up to. Therefore, they do not really try to actually alleviate their present condition, and instead blame it all on the majority.
That's how the leftist mind works.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(January 18, 2014 at 2:57 am)là bạn điên Wrote: I have just read some absurd sites that claim Black people can't be racist which is obviously utterly crap. All people can be racist.

Niggers would have to be people to be racist, wouldn't they? I make a point of only killing Scandinavian children (and the occasional englishman).

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1285 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25909 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2005 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 819 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 3336 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1104 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1117 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Black men kneeling Foxaèr 18 2570 May 26, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is Trump trying to piss black people off? Jehanne 31 4738 January 17, 2018 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6716 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand