Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet reviewers
Internet reviewers
I've got a soft spot for Doug Walker, The Nostalgia Chick, JesuOtaku, The Philosotaku, and The What the Flick show

What about you guys?
RE: Internet reviewers
Reviewers of what?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Wow, forgot which forum I was on. Exact threads on here and TTA are keeping me confused.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I like That Guy with the Glasses site. Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, Spoony (who isn't with them anymore), Angry Joe, and Film Brain. I like the Cinema Snob a lot, but I don't care for the kind of things he often reviews. His snark and great voice make him good, but the gory movies are hard to watch.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I love Jeremy Jahns. <3
Doug Walker's videos definitely keep me entertained. He's gone away from his Schtick a bit, but it's still good stuff, to be certain.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
I follow a couple: Nostalgia Critic/Chick, Linkara, Diamanda Hagan, Film Brain, Obscurus Lupa, OanCitizen, Phelous, Cinema Snob, JesuOtaku, Paw, Todd in the Shadows, the Angry Videogame Nerd, and formerly Spoony (since he left TGWTG.) Seriously, most every morning, I watch some of the new videos on TGWTG.

For a short time, I considered creating a show covering crappy Christian movies, but, given that the one time I tried shooting and editing a video, it was a horribly tedious experience, it's probably for the best that I didn't do it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satellite Internet running slow? Jehanne 2 372 January 30, 2022 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Internet says what?! BrokenQuill92 0 682 January 8, 2014 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Atheist Forums vs Internet Memes Tiberius 34 18187 March 5, 2012 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  Bill Maher's Internet Comedy Special Minimalist 3 2980 February 28, 2012 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Internet Speak Explained by Somegreybloke Edwardo Piet 1 1860 March 20, 2011 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Internet Explorer Eilonnwy 15 4005 September 24, 2010 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Dante's Internet Tiberius 2 1360 August 24, 2010 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Tiberius