Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?!
Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?!
Almost all atheist believe in evolution. They try to explain the origin of the species with it. It is a doctrine I believe of the atheist religion that is racist and promotes social darwinistic public polices. Why believe in evolution when it has no proof or evidence. The verdict is still out and schools should teach the controversy. If you are not convinced of creation it is intellectually honest to maintain an atheistic belief in nothing and not place faith in evolution. I prersonally believe that evolution belief correlates with Americas social decline and loss of discipline. Atheist says they are apes but then you need a vetnarian not a doctor. What does a hopefully honest atheist say?
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?!
I don't know. Let me ask my atheist priest at next Sunday's service.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHgKfuuEzTUh8Cvr0wvvp...QRLzWvXRrQ]
(January 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote: Almost all atheist believe in evolution. They try to explain the origin of the species with it. It is a doctrine I believe of the atheist religion that is racist and promotes social darwinistic public polices. Why believe in evolution when it has no proof or evidence. The verdict is still out and schools should teach the controversy. If you are not convinced of creation it is intellectually honest to maintain an atheistic belief in nothing and not place faith in evolution. I prersonally believe that evolution belief correlates with Americas social decline and loss of discipline. Atheist says they are apes but then you need a vetnarian not a doctor. What does a hopefully honest atheist say?

Atheist religion? Fuck off, troll.

And I neither believe in nor put faith in evolution. I accept it as a well-founded scientific theory because of the evidence.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
I take loaded questions for $200, please.

Anyways, atheism not a religion, yadda yadda yadda. Now that we got that taken care of,

The theory of Evolution is NOT a PRESCRIPTION for actions, but is a DESCRIPTION of our history.

It is not even racist, because it shows that the members of all races are our close relatives. Genetic variation between races is smaller than within those groups.

The social "darwinism" of e.g. the Nazis was unscientific, and was not based on the theory of Evolution, which Hitler despised, but on the basics of livestock breeding.

The theory of evolution is formulated by the neodarwinian synthesis is so well secured that it cannot be reasonably said that the verdict is still out.

Cheers
(January 20, 2014 at 4:08 pm)Chas Wrote:
(January 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote: Almost all atheist believe in evolution. They try to explain the origin of the species with it. It is a doctrine I believe of the atheist religion that is racist and promotes social darwinistic public polices. Why believe in evolution when it has no proof or evidence. The verdict is still out and schools should teach the controversy. If you are not convinced of creation it is intellectually honest to maintain an atheistic belief in nothing and not place faith in evolution. I prersonally believe that evolution belief correlates with Americas social decline and loss of discipline. Atheist says they are apes but then you need a vetnarian not a doctor. What does a hopefully honest atheist say?

Atheist religion? Fuck off, troll.

And I neither believe in nor put faith in evolution. I accept it as a well-founded scientific theory because of the evidence.

Do you have faith in evolution or are you honest enough to admit ignorance on the matter?
(January 20, 2014 at 4:12 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote:
(January 20, 2014 at 4:08 pm)Chas Wrote: Atheist religion? Fuck off, troll.

Do you have faith in evolution or are you honest enough to admit ignorance on the matter?

What do you mean by 'have faith in'? I already explained that I accept that evolutionary theory is accurate due to the evidence.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaklcXNj...ata_player

I really hope you are trolling here. If you are it's childish and a bit sad to deliberately mistate things just for a sensationalist thread title and a bit of attention.

If you are, in fact, serious about what you wrote then please, don't breed.

Christians like this are embarrassing.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(January 20, 2014 at 4:11 pm)Alex K Wrote: I take loaded questions for $200, please.

Anyways, atheism not a religion, yadda yadda yadda. Now that we got that taken care of,

The theory of Evolution is NOT a PRESCRIPTION for actions, but is a DESCRIPTION of our history.

It is not even racist, because it shows that the members of all races are our close relatives. Genetic variation between races is smaller than within those groups.

The social "darwinism" of e.g. the Nazis was unscientific, and was not based on the theory of Evolution, which Hitler despised, but on the basics of livestock breeding.

The theory of evolution is formulated by the neodarwinian synthesis is so well secured that it cannot be reasonably said that the verdict is still out.

Cheers

Can you observe evolution... NO! Therefore it is a pseudo science and is based on faith. Typical atheist making naked assertion without evidence. You can bask in the filth of ignorance or step into the light of His TRUTH.
(January 20, 2014 at 4:19 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote:
(January 20, 2014 at 4:11 pm)Alex K Wrote: I take loaded questions for $200, please.

Cheers

Can you observe evolution... NO! Therefore it is a pseudo science and is based on faith. Typical atheist making naked assertion without evidence. You can bask in the filth of ignorance or step into the light of His TRUTH.

Look up nylon-eating bacteria, jackass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4311 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Religion stifles Moral Evolution Cecelia 107 15434 December 4, 2017 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Is atheism really a tenet of communism? IanHulett 17 2837 September 26, 2016 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is no Religion a Religion. Artur Axmann 76 16640 June 14, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: Muslim Atheism