Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolling
Trolling

Read more here
http://www.psmag.com/navigation/health-a...net-72170/

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/let-s-...-for-women

RE: Trolling
ha! multiple videos in one thread!

Wink Shades Does this sound familiar? Anyone? Tea Earl's thread, anyone?

Don't worry. I'm a crazy member, too. I refresh the page too much looking for new posts.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(January 22, 2014 at 6:33 pm)Ivy Wrote: ha! multiple videos in one thread!

Ah, but there aren't twenty of them, nor are they each an hour long. Wink
Can't watch the videos but trolling really pissed me off yesterday. Most trolling is mostly harmless, usually just some bored kid fucking with people who can take it and wasting people's time. But yesterday I stumbled across a kids youtube channel he must have been like 11 years old but he had thousands of 'trolls' bullying him..

I've ways been of the opinion of when winding people up everyone including the one being wound up should be laughing by the end or you failed. Bullying really takes no skill or intelligence. Seems like I'm definitely in the minority of trolls though.

I've been a moderator on a popular and heavily trolled irc channel for 15 years. I didn't watch your videos, so I don't know what your point is. As a moderator, in our channel, each moderator is more or less autonomous, and any of us can pull the trigger on their own recognizance. Only two general rules, don't countermand another moderator's decision, and don't ban the entertainment. The latter is more a suggestion than a rule. I'm relatively patient with potential trolls, but once I've made up my mind about you, hell hath no fury like this woman scorned. All the same, you don't let it affect you emotionally. We get trolled so often, if you let it ruffle your feathers, you'd get burned out in no time flat. So I banninate aggressively and assertively, but it basically is a nothing emotionally, and questioning a prospective troll, counter-trolling, and mocking trolls can all provide a level of amusement.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]