Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukraine is Russian!
Ukraine is Russian!
Far-right Euromaidan rioters were shot at by the defenders of liberty today! AT least five are dead so far!Big Grin Hopefully the police shoot some more!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Hrushe...reet_riots
RE: Ukraine is Russian!
Really, I don't even think that you ought to be taken serious anymore. Like, Russia is a hotbed for far-right activities. Putin himself is a rather appealing figure to far-rightists, including myself for his brave stance against European cultural marxist propaganda.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I don't like Russia, but I hate Ukraine more.

And the Ukrainians destroyed the Lenin statue, so fuck them.
(January 22, 2014 at 9:31 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: I don't like Russia, but I hate Ukraine more.

And Russians renamed Leningrad to Petrograd(St. Petersburg) once more.
Where is your bolshevism now, Kommisau?

Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Meh, I like Ukraine. The women are hot.
(January 22, 2014 at 9:42 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(January 22, 2014 at 9:31 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote: I don't like Russia, but I hate Ukraine more.

And Russians renamed Leningrad to Petrograd(St. Petersburg) once more.

At least the Russians still have their Lenin statues. Once they start tearing them down I will calling for the annexation of Russia to China. Also, why the hard-on for the Germans? You know German nationalist hate Turks?
(January 22, 2014 at 9:52 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote:
(January 22, 2014 at 9:42 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: And Russians renamed Leningrad to Petrograd(St. Petersburg) once more.

At least the Russians still have their Lenin statues. Once they start tearing them down I will calling for the annexation of Russia to China. Also, why the hard-on for the Germans? You know German nationalist hate Turks?
As you have the power to call for anything, yeah.
And well, true German nationalists know their history. Turks and Germans have been allies during WWI, and thousands of Turks in the USSR have joined the Wehrmacht to fight against the Red menace.
That is not to say that we share ideologies, but our goals are similar. We both want what is best for our respective nations, and we both are ready to kill and die for it.
That creates a vague, but visible solidarity between nationalists of different nations, perhaps not in action, but in spirit.
And well, we also have common enemies, and as the enemies often support eachother regardless of their country of origin(due to the inherent internationalist character of their views), we must sometimes stand side by side to fight the devil.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Open Discussion on Russian Identity Leonardo17 10 881 December 4, 2023 at 11:54 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  US & Russian participation on the International Space Station. Jehanne 8 1108 December 18, 2022 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  China and Ukraine Interaktive 43 2712 October 11, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 342 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 288 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 858 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1461 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
  Ukraine will become a developed country Interaktive 17 724 August 10, 2020 at 5:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump admits to pressuring Ukraine for kompromat Rev. Rye 9 1119 September 23, 2019 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ukraine/Crimea/Russia issue Mystic 23 5476 April 5, 2019 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Smaug