Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you find most attractive
What do you find most attractive
in a potential mate?
RE: What do you find most attractive
physically or mentally?
both, I suppose
Uncompromising integrity, everything else can be worked out.
Honestly, I haven't really thought about it. I only know what I deem to be desirable qualities in a wife.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
1. be kind, A sweet temperament helps a lot more than a pretty face

2. Be able to drive sorry but one of us has to

3. Teach me something new

4. Have a level head (someone has to handle my cloud couklander tendencies)

5. Bookworms are wanted

6. I like long hair (but it's not a necessity)

7. You will be used as a pillow

8. Honest opinions are good

9. likes to try new things, I believe in limit breakers

10. Don't try to change me and I won't try to change you

Having been celibate the past 20 years, I tend to focus on physical features, likely because surface impressions are as far as it goes in my rather perfunctorily short mating dance. In women, the eyes and face generally are most important, with a beautiful and fulsome hip coming in third or fourth. With men, the face is again most important, focusing on the eyes and the lips, and less so a slim but solid build, and a nice ass. If I were actually looking to mate, the physical features mentioned would be important, but less so, as I'm relatively broad minded and easy to please on the physical front. However, other factors having to do with personality would come to the forefront. I could identify a few factors. Non-Christian and non-Muslim, semi-orthodox Hindu, non-religious, atheist, or other religious minority. Non-smoker, intelligent, virtuous and truthful — the last two being very important — but also, mirthful, easy-going, and more of a pragmatist than an idealist.

I like a lot of different things about people, so there's no one "type" with me, so long as they're reasonable, fair minded, reasonably attractive, and capable of working out both easy and hard relationship issues without making things an urgent crisis that has to be solved "right now!"

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Money.
Confidence.. I have always been tired of having to stand for two.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Intellect and laughter
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4100 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1241 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  When Morons Find Each Other Minimalist 7 1045 November 30, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Who winds you up the most? Cod 26 1837 October 22, 2018 at 7:44 am
Last Post: brewer
  No I did not find Mich McConnell but... Brian37 8 1387 June 20, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  As you age, do you find yourself becoming more or less irritable? Foxaèr 48 8385 May 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Most otherwise popular food/snack/dessert/beverage you cannot stand ? vorlon13 65 10292 April 16, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7179 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  The Most Important Post You'll Read Today BrianSoddingBoru4 4 678 March 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What has caused you the most pain? brewer 52 6434 January 2, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist