Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah diddums
Ah diddums
super rich American equates being rich these days to being a jew in Nazi Germany.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/..._hp_ref=uk

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Ah diddums
Yeah, those poor persecuted rich people. Being rounded up by the dozen and sent to concentration camps to suffer and die horribly. It's all over the news, you know? Much like the poor christian minority that's been getting persecuted for a while in USA.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Keep going the way you are going, motherfucker!

[Image: guillotine.gif]
Fucking asshole! The holocaust murdered in cold blood 12 million people! 12 fucking million. It tortured & killed 12 million Jews! You Mr. Perkins, have never seen a day of hardship in your entire fucking life! You clearly have no taste. Do you have no respect for the millions who perished in the shoah? When people like Perkins look like this:
[Image: buchenwald51.jpg] AND there are 12 fucking million of them, maybe then I wil start listening.

Belittlement of the shoah is a crime in many countries, & this borders on denial.

Do rich people have to sit on separate benches? Do the rich have to endure being humiliated? Are the rich forced into death camps? Men like Perkins are untermenschen! This demonstrates the extreme flaws of capitalism, as lesser men frequently obtain more money than their superiors in the lower classes.

(January 26, 2014 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Keep going the way you are going, motherfucker!

[Image: guillotine.gif]
I think you are right Min, we need another Revolution to put these men out of their self-righteous asshattery!
It's not "advocacy." It's a prediction.
I haven't been this angry in a while. Can't wait till the capitalist apologists show up to start making excuses.
I have no problem with people making money, but with that said lets not talk out of our ass and act like the average citizen is the gestapo. Bankers and big wigs on wall street getting away with the crash, corporations lobbying government, out resourcing for lower cuts, and shitting on sustainability. All in the meanwhile the income gap grows bigger and bigger, if your rich thats cool, good for you, but don't pretend like you've got it tough. Don't pretend your a Jew in Nazi Germany, especially when legislation and congress do your fucking bidding.
Quote:He has houses in Belvedere, Marin County, California,[17] and spends about two months a year at Plumpton Place, his Elizabethan mansion in East Sussex, England, which once belonged to the Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page.[18] In 2010 he purchased the penthouse atop the Millennium Tower on Mission St in San Francisco's financial district.

In July 2006, he formally launched his 289-foot sailing yacht named The Maltese Falcon, at the time, and still, the world's largest privately owned sailing yacht.[19][20][21] The yacht was listed for sale in 2006 on Yachtworld.com, the asking price being €99,000,000 with engine hours listed at 1,890 hours.[22] Perkins sold the yacht for £60million in July 2009.[18]

In 2011 Perkins acquired a Japanese fisheries training vessel, and had it converted into an "adventure" yacht named Dr. No which is used to carry a "Deep Flight" submarine, manufactured by Hawkes Ocean Technologies, of Richmond California.

My heart just bleeds for the poor beset fucker.
Quote: I perceive a rising tide of hatred of the successful one percent," Perkins continues.

Gee whiz, it's hard to see why...
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
So, does that mean we get to start billionaire concentration camps? Because the more I hear from asshats like him, the more I want to do that.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama